Furnishing Buff

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Furnishing Buff

Postby -FIST- on Jul 4 2019, 5:26pm

The whiners here are rediculous, most of you are likely adults and you complain more than any child. This is a game that you opt to play and even spend your own money on. If you have constructive criticism send via appropriate channels, otherwise just keep the negativity to yourself or dele3the game and move on with your miserable life.

Tldr; your life sucks, get over it no one cares
-FIST-

Postby Anarchir on Jul 4 2019, 5:30pm

-FIST- wrote:Tldr; your life sucks

Well that hit disturbingly close to home. Ouch
Anarchir

Postby _Sinan_ on Jul 4 2019, 7:33pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:
_Sinan_ wrote:Good grief. This is just the charms debacle all over again. More incentive to exploit furniture just like the charm farms.

Seriously, the only legitimate reason to roll this garbage out would be to help identify the exploiters. Because here is the next great exploit. Get your charm farming alts fired up for stupid furniture.

The charm fix wasn’t great but it at least helped to somewhat diminish the exploit advantages a bit. Now this crap though. Because “holding allies is risky” lol.

I give up on stupid apes. I guess they are stuck milking old cash cow players with alt armies because they can’t grow the player base with new players.

It’s a failed game and this is one of the last nails in the Apes’ coffin for kaw.

wrong this will increase spending by big spenders. They will open more boxes to get furnitures.

No it will obviously encourage alt farms for furniture. Gee I wonder why your lips are so chapped and devs hinies are so glossy? 
_Sinan_

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Jul 4 2019, 7:36pm

I spit and shine on their heinie for for more drop seals on my boxes
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Jul 4 2019, 8:42pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:I spit and shine on their heinie for for more drop seals on my boxes

What your hundreds of free boxes that you somehow manage to aquire?
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby jstrong58 on Jul 4 2019, 10:01pm

Such a terrible change. Lireal comes out with all the bad news and updates. We want Winston. Lireal is the Mei of devs
jstrong58

Postby IlIlIlllIlIlBUNNYlIlIlIlIlIlIl on Jul 5 2019, 7:06am

I wish i had nice furnishings 
IlIlIlllIlIlBUNNYlIlIlIlIlIlIl

Postby HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT on Jul 5 2019, 7:08am

Radagast wrote:Dumb. The only people with maxed furnishings are cheaters and big spenders. Just another money maker release no one wanted.

What happens when people finally stop buying this crap?

Cheaters and big spenders? That’s a very ignorant assumption.. there are people who spend moderately and don’t cheat, just extremely active, go cry “ unfair” elsewhere..
HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT

Postby HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT on Jul 5 2019, 7:13am

People complain about alts... they are not against the rules to have.. if people want to have multiple accounts and spend their time that way, it’s not cheating. You can make alts too, if you choose not to then don’t complain about those who do.

Postby HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT on Jul 5 2019, 7:15am

HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT wrote:People complain about alts... they are not against the rules to have.. if people want to have multiple accounts and spend their time that way, it’s not cheating. You can make alts too, if you choose not to then don’t complain about those who do.

When people stop buying this “crap” the devs will have to come out with more crap to buy... its a business

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements