Seasonal War Tournaments

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Seasonal War Tournaments

Postby justRusl on May 29 2019, 5:14pm

llIlIChesterFieldllIll wrote:
WinkMurdered wrote:^Ps is mot the problem, and many peoole like me rely on the ps build to be able to war at all, the problem ks allies should jot be hireable in wars at all period, especially not on these tournaments.. thats why my team lost.. a ps didnt hide allies

Yes, but ps can still open by selling silver bars. I think ps should be a bannable war build tbh. You can also leak very few hits as a hansel if you’re fast enough.

Wait.. but this isn't a problem inherent with a PS build.. literally ANYONE can sell Bars and leak... why target PS? Wink is saying that during System Wars allies should not be hireable which is a reasonable ask.
justRusl

Postby -teg- on May 29 2019, 5:34pm

[/quote]Wait.. but this isn't a problem inherent with a PS build.. literally ANYONE can sell Bars and leak... why target PS? Wink is saying that during System Wars allies should not be hireable which is a reasonable ask.[/quote]

Find me a build outside of ps that can leak 700+ attacks if they sell bars. If there was no ps the max someone could leak would be like 26-28 attacks before zero troops. It’s a lot easier to make a comeback than the latter.
-teg-

Postby LordSavan on May 29 2019, 8:12pm

Wait.. but this isn't a problem inherent with a PS build.. literally ANYONE can sell Bars and leak... why target PS? Wink is saying that during System Wars allies should not be hireable which is a reasonable ask.[/quote]

Find me a build outside of ps that can leak 700+ attacks if they sell bars. If there was no ps the max someone could leak would be like 26-28 attacks before zero troops. It’s a lot easier to make a comeback than the latter.[/quote]

Exactly. 1 attk buildg required for all star wars. Hansels are fine in two hour wars if they dump troops anyway.
LordSavan

Postby WinkMurdered on May 30 2019, 9:53pm

LordSavan wrote:
Wait.. but this isn't a problem inherent with a PS build.. literally ANYONE can sell Bars and leak... why target PS? Wink is saying that during System Wars allies should not be hireable which is a reasonable ask.

Find me a build outside of ps that can leak 700+ attacks if they sell bars. If there was no ps the max someone could leak would be like 26-28 attacks before zero troops. It’s a lot easier to make a comeback than the latter.[/quote]

Exactly. 1 attk buildg required for all star wars. Hansels are fine in two hour wars if they dump troops anyway.[/quote]

And have inactive hansels leak over 100+ ? No thanks. truely the only option is make allies none hireable in war. Most pure spies dont purposley leak and if allies are none hireable and they still leak slap them with a nice long broken sword. Easy. #NoAllyHiresInWars
WinkMurdered

Postby -RagnaR- on May 31 2019, 1:48am

Can anyone actually use forums properly? Orrrr?
-RagnaR-

Postby -teg- on May 31 2019, 9:30am

WinkMurdered wrote:
LordSavan wrote:

Find me a build outside of ps that can leak 700+ attacks if they sell bars. If there was no ps the max someone could leak would be like 26-28 attacks before zero troops. It’s a lot easier to make a comeback than the latter.

Exactly. 1 attk buildg required for all star wars. Hansels are fine in two hour wars if they dump troops anyway.[/quote]

And have inactive hansels leak over 100+ ? No thanks. truely the only option is make allies none hireable in war. Most pure spies dont purposley leak and if allies are none hireable and they still leak slap them with a nice long broken sword. Easy. #NoAllyHiresInWars[/quote]

I would rather have a hansel leak 100+ attacks than somebody who leaks 700+ attacks. Simple math
-teg-

Postby WinkMurdered on May 31 2019, 1:39pm

="llIlIChesterFieldllIll"]
WinkMurderedte="LordSavan wrote:

Exactly. 1 attk buildg required for all star wars. Hansels are fine in two hour wars if they dump troops anyway.[e]

And have inactive hansels leak over 100+ ? No thanks. truely the only option is make allies none hireable in war. Most pure spies dont purposley leak and if allies are none hireable and they still leak slap them with a nice long broken sword. Easy. #NoAllyHiresInWars]

I would rather have a hansel leak 100+ attacks than somebody who leaks 700+ attacks. Simple math

Whats simple is making allies not hireable in wars so NO ONE LEAKS.
WinkMurdered

Postby -teg- on May 31 2019, 1:51pm

What stops people from selling silver bars to leak as a ps?
-teg-

Postby WinkMurdered on May 31 2019, 2:21pm

A^ 1 month broken sword perhaps ? Most ps dont purposley leak , i actually dont know a ps that does it purposley
WinkMurdered

Postby -teg- on May 31 2019, 2:50pm

WinkMurdered wrote:A^ 1 month broken sword perhaps ? Most ps dont purposley leak , i actually dont know a ps that does it purposley

K, but that doesn’t stop the person from ruining the war. The reason I want ps out of wars is simply to reduce variance in the amount of hits an account can take in a certain window of time. If we can reduce this hit intake the lead that the opposing team gets would be much less and easier to comeback from. I think it’s fair to say that you shouldn’t have the power as one account to ruin a war for many however, that is still going to be the case no matter what changes are proposed.
Now of course I’m mainly talking 50+ account wars such as asw and seasonal wars and ee wars during the week should be run as normal.
-teg-

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements