Seasonal War Tournaments

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Seasonal War Tournaments

Postby 1_LAST_KISS_B4_SAYING_GOODBY3 on May 28 2019, 11:01am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
Sourcewalker wrote:
L9_Rat_IRL wrote:Will this be like individual war where charms are factored in with the charm formula, or will it be like kingdoms and allies only war?

Pls make them KA

Each tournament will specify the war type. My current thought process is KA wars for the 4 seasons, will a regular charm-inclusive war for the All-Star war. I haven't decided on any rank cutoffs for wars yet.

Spring tournament was KA, when is indi/charms war? By the way, we won the Spring Championship! Yehey!
1_LAST_KISS_B4_SAYING_GOODBY3

Postby D-lIIIl-ScarletShadow-lIIIl-A on May 28 2019, 12:52pm

Will winter wars be receiving equivalent rewards as like say this spring one from now on?
D-lIIIl-ScarletShadow-lIIIl-A

Postby XoXoX on May 28 2019, 1:04pm

although didnt win and struggled with the timings i had fun with war, but please in future try and move timings around wherever possible :)
XoXoX

Postby [ATA]Winston on May 28 2019, 1:57pm

D-lIIIl-ScarletShadow-lIIIl-A wrote:Will winter wars be receiving equivalent rewards as like say this spring one from now on?

Yes the next winter war will have rewards similar to this spring's war.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby [ATA]Winston on May 28 2019, 2:00pm

1_LAST_KISS_B4_SAYING_GOODBY3 wrote:
[ATA]Winston wrote:
Sourcewalker wrote:Will this be like individual war where charms are factored in with the charm formula, or will it be like kingdoms and allies only war?
Pls make them KA

Each tournament will specify the war type. My current thought process is KA wars for the 4 seasons, will a regular charm-inclusive war for the All-Star war. I haven't decided on any rank cutoffs for wars yet.

Spring tournament was KA, when is indi/charms war? By the way, we won the Spring Championship! Yehey!

Current thought process is the All-Star War would be a charm inclusive war, while the others may remain KA. This could still change though.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on May 29 2019, 6:03am

@Winston Just checking should semi-finalist only get a lvl zero banner 2/2/2/2% or 4/4/4/4%??
xWarRocketAJAXx

Postby [ATA]Winston on May 29 2019, 9:29am

xWarRocketAJAXx wrote:@Winston Just checking should semi-finalist only get a lvl zero banner 2/2/2/2% or 4/4/4/4%??

Every person got the level 0 banner, but people who won got 3 tokens so they could upgrade to level 1. Finalists got 2 tokens, semi-finalists got 1 token, and participants got 0 tokens. You'll be able to get more tokens from more tournaments to hopefully upgrade the banner :)
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on May 29 2019, 12:29pm

@winston I know PS is part of war mechanics. Please into the incoming seasonal war don’t allow PS. Every war some particular player set up few PS accounts ally not hidden with allies that affordable to dropped. Let’s not be naive a player can use VPN and changed location and you wouldn’t know same person casting few PS as security of the main win. When this PS goes with main they dropped ally. When opponent they go inactive because they don’t care get sword. Only reason that is casting is to leak. Please consider removed PS in wars. Thanks
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby WinkMurdered on May 29 2019, 2:03pm

^Ps is mot the problem, and many peoole like me rely on the ps build to be able to war at all, the problem ks allies should jot be hireable in wars at all period, especially not on these tournaments.. thats why my team lost.. a ps didnt hide allies
WinkMurdered

Postby -teg- on May 29 2019, 3:39pm

WinkMurdered wrote:^Ps is mot the problem, and many peoole like me rely on the ps build to be able to war at all, the problem ks allies should jot be hireable in wars at all period, especially not on these tournaments.. thats why my team lost.. a ps didnt hide allies

Yes, but ps can still open by selling silver bars. I think ps should be a bannable war build tbh. You can also leak very few hits as a hansel if you’re fast enough.
-teg-

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements