Seasonal War Tournaments

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Seasonal War Tournaments

Postby ll_Cockney_Rebel_ll on May 23 2019, 2:12pm

Why always set war times the same. It’s 23.00hrs GMT all three rounds. At least ASW’s vary start times to allow all continents to only have one bad night!
ll_Cockney_Rebel_ll
2016 ASW Champion

Postby __xXshyguyXx__ on May 23 2019, 9:02pm

ll_Cockney_Rebel_ll wrote:Why always set war times the same. It’s 23.00hrs GMT all three rounds. At least ASW’s vary start times to allow all continents to only have one bad night!
__xXshyguyXx__

Postby CzarnoBog on May 23 2019, 10:10pm

__xXshyguyXx__ wrote:
ll_Cockney_Rebel_ll wrote:Why always set war times the same. It’s 23.00hrs GMT all three rounds. At least ASW’s vary start times to allow all continents to only have one bad night!
CzarnoBog

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on May 23 2019, 10:25pm

@Winston

pls make sure as clans are locked between wars (if you leave you are out!!) that you learn lessons from the past... unlock all ebs and eb bonuses equally across all clans, create at least 10 admins as it's unfair to put starting eb on just a few.

GOOD LUCK ALL

Ajax.
xWarRocketAJAXx

Postby joXxXxprincess_of_wrathxXxXha on May 24 2019, 3:31pm

I’m just wondering
Can you win the first one or two tournaments and not be chosen to participate in the remaining ones ? :/
So you get no chance to upgrade your banner better than what you have after 2 tournaments
joXxXxprincess_of_wrathxXxXha

Postby oG-KinGstyleZ on May 24 2019, 6:15pm

Going forward it be great if additional spells for wc/trks were available for these tournaments and those would be distributed amongst the war clans , increase rewards in both wins and losses for those who cast as wc/trker for their effort .
oG-KinGstyleZ

Postby Melty on May 26 2019, 1:09pm

oG-KinGstyleZ wrote:Going forward it be great if additional spells for wc/trks were available for these tournaments and those would be distributed amongst the war clans , increase rewards in both wins and losses for those who cast as wc/trker for their effort .

I support what Momo says
Melty

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on May 26 2019, 2:10pm

During ASW a side shoot war for other ppl be nice to encourage more ppl warring and growing.

BLITZ wars:
8 teams of 100
3 rounds
3 hours duration
5 xtals

Times:
Friday Midnight PST
Saturday 1pm PST
Safurday 2am PST

A few things about ALL of the above:
Other TZ friendlier
The top 50 performers promoted entry into the next ASW
Have this war as a lead up to ASW.
Additional rules:
Xtal used in each hour is mandatory
- remaining 2 xtals at WC’s discretion
WC can block CC for 2mins 2x during war for orders etc
World.Chat disabled during prep & war.
Inactives booted for 2 year ban in ALL tourneys

Just a top of my head suggestion to consider. Thx
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby Renneth on May 26 2019, 11:05pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:Each tournament will specify the war type. My current thought process is KA wars for the 4 seasons, will a regular charm-inclusive war for the All-Star war. I haven't decided on any rank cutoffs for wars yet.

Worst decision since you killed off clan wars/loyalty
Renneth

Postby Melty on May 28 2019, 5:18am

I miss the days of actual EE clans. Something you guys managed to kill off. Different culture and way to play the game that a lot of loved. Now we have EB and OSW clans, EE perm clans are dead. I've done wars for a long time and some of my best memories we're being in Minas Morgul. Warring with Dragons Sanctuary, PvP beats and Duckies. You guys literally managed to kill an entire era of wars lol
Melty

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements