Seasonal War Tournaments

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Seasonal War Tournaments

Postby Sourcewalker on May 20 2019, 10:14pm

I nominate myself to be a war mod *moonface
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby --inyourface-- on May 20 2019, 10:46pm

-genesis- for war mod
--inyourface--

Postby Backspace on May 21 2019, 2:05am

IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI wrote:We need active warrior as moderator. We can’t rely on a moderator who only war for the key of side legend. I don’t even understand why too many moderator that hardly do anything except troll other players. We need a moderator that truly enjoy SWAR. Only active SWAR warrior can truly appreciate and protect war fairness should be a war moderator. I’m not the only person believe on this. Most SWAR warriors are begging to get a warrior moderator. Thank you

I'll be a mod if they want me :)[/quote]

Yes you are correct, we need a active warrior as moderator and not a ee refresher like you. When you warred last? 2 weeks back? Stop dreaming.
Backspace

Postby Dave on May 21 2019, 3:06am

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:There should be war moderators to track war inactives. We need a moderator who understand wars and serious about the better of the war side of the game.
I volunteer MakeWish and Valkyl_ as war moderators. I think those two can be trusted to be fair to everyone.

I Will be watching, one of my accounts will be waring also. Will be a shame of people abuse the system. It has taken this long to get it.
Dave

Postby IIWARII__DEMON__IILORII on May 21 2019, 6:01am

Backspace wrote:
IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI wrote:We need active warrior as moderator. We can’t rely on a moderator who only war for the key of side legend. I don’t even understand why too many moderator that hardly do anything except troll other players. We need a moderator that truly enjoy SWAR. Only active SWAR warrior can truly appreciate and protect war fairness should be a war moderator. I’m not the only person believe on this. Most SWAR warriors are begging to get a warrior moderator. Thank you

I'll be a mod if they want me :)

Yes you are correct, we need a active warrior as moderator and not a ee refresher like you. When you warred last? 2 weeks back? Stop dreaming.[/quote]

I've forgotten more about wars than you will ever know nub
IIWARII__DEMON__IILORII

Postby Backspace on May 21 2019, 10:30am

IIWARII__DEMON__IILORII wrote:
Backspace wrote:

I'll be a mod if they want me :)

Yes you are correct, we need a active warrior as moderator and not a ee refresher like you. When you warred last? 2 weeks back? Stop dreaming.

I've forgotten more about wars than you will ever know nub[/quote]

LMAO.
Backspace

Postby LordSavan on May 22 2019, 7:04am

Dave wrote:
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:There should be war moderators to track war inactives. We need a moderator who understand wars and serious about the better of the war side of the game.
I volunteer MakeWish and Valkyl_ as war moderators. I think those two can be trusted to be fair to everyone.

I Will be watching, one of my accounts will be waring also. Will be a shame of people abuse the system. It has taken this long to get it.

Great, but you already have a job. Appointing a few mods for ee only will go a long way toward showing devs are serious about making these tournamnets fair.
LordSavan

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on May 22 2019, 8:14am

So a war mod is actually a really good idea. The problem is that to really be fair that person would have to not war and instead be focused on tracking all of the wars. Does anyone that the community would trust be willing to skip the entire tournament? Doubtful. Really it's up to the community to play fair. But then that's 90% of the problem with kaw. People would rather spend time trying to find loopholes than just enjoy the game.
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby Melty on May 23 2019, 7:48am

So banners are upgraded with the war tokens?
Melty

Postby [ATA]Lirael on May 23 2019, 2:04pm

NotShawn wrote:So banners are upgraded with the war tokens?

That is correct. The tokens will be awarded throughout the year at each of the tournaments.
[ATA]Lirael
Game Designer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements