Seasonal War Tournaments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, May 16, 2019.

1. Wow, happiest ive been in a long time. Wish there were more clan based or season wars but this is good

2. Consider this @Devs?
    Could stop the BS in wars, but great idea with the seasonal war.
    Full Support!

3. Those mods that war will be available to help with issues.

4. Lirael hates rain

5. We need active warrior as moderator. We can’t rely on a moderator who only war for the key of side legend. I don’t even understand why too many moderator that hardly do anything except troll other players. We need a moderator that truly enjoy SWAR. Only active SWAR warrior can truly appreciate and protect war fairness should be a war moderator. I’m not the only person believe on this. Most SWAR warriors are begging to get a warrior moderator. Thank you

6. We need active warrior as moderator. We can’t rely on a moderator who only war for the key of side legend. I don’t even understand why too many moderator that hardly do anything except troll other players. We need a moderator that truly enjoy SWAR. Only active SWAR warrior can truly appreciate and protect war fairness should be a war moderator. I’m not the only person believe on this. Most SWAR warriors are begging to get a warrior moderator. Thank you[/quote]

I'll be a mod if they want me :)

7. Looking forward to this!

8. Why was my post removed?

9. I nominate myself to be a war mod *moonface

10. -genesis- for war mod

11. I'll be a mod if they want me :)[/quote]

Yes you are correct, we need a active warrior as moderator and not a ee refresher like you. When you warred last? 2 weeks back? Stop dreaming.

12. I Will be watching, one of my accounts will be waring also. Will be a shame of people abuse the system. It has taken this long to get it.

13. Yes you are correct, we need a active warrior as moderator and not a ee refresher like you. When you warred last? 2 weeks back? Stop dreaming.[/quote]

I've forgotten more about wars than you will ever know nub

14. I've forgotten more about wars than you will ever know nub[/quote]

LMAO.

15. Great, but you already have a job. Appointing a few mods for ee only will go a long way toward showing devs are serious about making these tournamnets fair.

16. So a war mod is actually a really good idea. The problem is that to really be fair that person would have to not war and instead be focused on tracking all of the wars. Does anyone that the community would trust be willing to skip the entire tournament? Doubtful. Really it's up to the community to play fair. But then that's 90% of the problem with kaw. People would rather spend time trying to find loopholes than just enjoy the game.

17. So banners are upgraded with the war tokens?

18. That is correct. The tokens will be awarded throughout the year at each of the tournaments.