Seasonal War Tournaments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, May 16, 2019.

1. Wait.. but this isn't a problem inherent with a PS build.. literally ANYONE can sell Bars and leak... why target PS? Wink is saying that during System Wars allies should not be hireable which is a reasonable ask.

2. [/quote]Wait.. but this isn't a problem inherent with a PS build.. literally ANYONE can sell Bars and leak... why target PS? Wink is saying that during System Wars allies should not be hireable which is a reasonable ask.[/quote]

Find me a build outside of ps that can leak 700+ attacks if they sell bars. If there was no ps the max someone could leak would be like 26-28 attacks before zero troops. It’s a lot easier to make a comeback than the latter.

3. Wait.. but this isn't a problem inherent with a PS build.. literally ANYONE can sell Bars and leak... why target PS? Wink is saying that during System Wars allies should not be hireable which is a reasonable ask.[/quote]

Find me a build outside of ps that can leak 700+ attacks if they sell bars. If there was no ps the max someone could leak would be like 26-28 attacks before zero troops. It’s a lot easier to make a comeback than the latter.[/quote]

Exactly. 1 attk buildg required for all star wars. Hansels are fine in two hour wars if they dump troops anyway.

4. Find me a build outside of ps that can leak 700+ attacks if they sell bars. If there was no ps the max someone could leak would be like 26-28 attacks before zero troops. It’s a lot easier to make a comeback than the latter.[/quote]

Exactly. 1 attk buildg required for all star wars. Hansels are fine in two hour wars if they dump troops anyway.[/quote]

And have inactive hansels leak over 100+ ? No thanks. truely the only option is make allies none hireable in war. Most pure spies dont purposley leak and if allies are none hireable and they still leak slap them with a nice long broken sword. Easy. #NoAllyHiresInWars

5. Can anyone actually use forums properly? Orrrr?

6. Exactly. 1 attk buildg required for all star wars. Hansels are fine in two hour wars if they dump troops anyway.[/quote]

And have inactive hansels leak over 100+ ? No thanks. truely the only option is make allies none hireable in war. Most pure spies dont purposley leak and if allies are none hireable and they still leak slap them with a nice long broken sword. Easy. #NoAllyHiresInWars[/quote]

I would rather have a hansel leak 100+ attacks than somebody who leaks 700+ attacks. Simple math

7. ="llIlIChesterFieldllIll"]
    Find me a build outside of ps that can leak 700+ attacks if they sell bars. If there was no ps the max someone could leak would be like 26-28 attacks before zero troops. It’s a lot easier to make a comeback than the latter.[/quote]

Exactly. 1 attk buildg required for all star wars. Hansels are fine in two hour wars if they dump troops anyway.[e]

And have inactive hansels leak over 100+ ? No thanks. truely the only option is make allies none hireable in war. Most pure spies dont purposley leak and if allies are none hireable and they still leak slap them with a nice long broken sword. Easy. #NoAllyHiresInWars]

I would rather have a hansel leak 100+ attacks than somebody who leaks 700+ attacks. Simple math

Whats simple is making allies not hireable in wars so NO ONE LEAKS.

8. What stops people from selling silver bars to leak as a ps?

9. A^ 1 month broken sword perhaps ? Most ps dont purposley leak , i actually dont know a ps that does it purposley

10. K, but that doesn’t stop the person from ruining the war. The reason I want ps out of wars is simply to reduce variance in the amount of hits an account can take in a certain window of time. If we can reduce this hit intake the lead that the opposing team gets would be much less and easier to comeback from. I think it’s fair to say that you shouldn’t have the power as one account to ruin a war for many however, that is still going to be the case no matter what changes are proposed.
    Now of course I’m mainly talking 50+ account wars such as asw and seasonal wars and ee wars during the week should be run as normal.

11. There is a ps always leaked name -venom-. He leaked few times already on seasonal war or ASW. He get sword few times already. He don’t war on any other war except special event. Why do you think he does that for sword?

12. Yupppppp

13. When poostain isnt hiding in system wars, he leaks during osw. He needs to be put on the shattered ego spell

14. Yall are missing the point remove ps and leaky ps1 will just replace them . Just make allies not hireable for starters

15. PS1 leak easy to recover. PS open with 1k or more leaks can’t be recovered unless other side have open ps too. For 2 hours PS1 best 28 plus 24 leaks per hour

16. When is summer wars gonna start?

17. Can u please mix the times up so they r do-able for us brits, (gmt) last time u royally f’d us over, thanks

18. Give a bigger heads up for when the next tournament is so people have adequate time to fix their builds accordingly

19. Still no answer