Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby IIIIIIIlllIIIIllllIIIIllllllll on May 15 2019, 1:36am

__xXshyguyXx__ wrote:Requesting devs to stop side legend where 2 war wins give you a free key. Please!!! we don't want any free key. Just don't keep war wins as side legend. These eb fairies cast just for the free key but they ruin war for whole clan. Peeps who take time out of their real life to war and have fun should not feel like they wasted their 2 hours because of someone who does not know what sko is. From last 2 wars I am feeling like I am wasting my time with these dumb eb accounts looking for free key.



This. Just this.
IIIIIIIlllIIIIllllIIIIllllllll
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 21 2015, 6:30am

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby _XxShySniperxX_ on May 15 2019, 5:50am

Best decision ever, more people r warring lowlands and not just the odd 2 clans which one off them is full of alts,

Also I’d just like to mention that blacky has been grooming me,
_XxShySniperxX_
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mar 6 2019, 12:59pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby Vamperous on May 15 2019, 6:17am

__xXshyguyXx__ wrote:Requesting devs to stop side legend where 2 war wins give you a free key. Please!!! we don't want any free key. Just don't keep war wins as side legend. These eb fairies cast just for the free key but they ruin war for whole clan. Peeps who take time out of their real life to war and have fun should not feel like they wasted their 2 hours because of someone who does not know what sko is. From last 2 wars I am feeling like I am wasting my time with these dumb eb accounts looking for free key.


If only there was still a format where you could build your own rosters with people that you knew and trusted to show up...
Vamperous
2015 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Nov 18 2012, 5:47pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby LordSavan on May 15 2019, 11:01am

Vamperous wrote:
__xXshyguyXx__ wrote:Requesting devs to stop side legend where 2 war wins give you a free key. Please!!! we don't want any free key. Just don't keep war wins as side legend. These eb fairies cast just for the free key but they ruin war for whole clan. Peeps who take time out of their real life to war and have fun should not feel like they wasted their 2 hours because of someone who does not know what sko is. From last 2 wars I am feeling like I am wasting my time with these dumb eb accounts looking for free key.


If only there was still a format where you could build your own rosters with people that you knew and trusted to show up...




Lowland+highland ftw. Most of us started ee when only these lands were availible. Make them 10-12 people like the old chaos wars.
LordSavan
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Aug 10 2012, 9:27pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby __xXshyguyXx__ on May 15 2019, 7:07pm

Vamperous wrote:
__xXshyguyXx__ wrote:Requesting devs to stop side legend where 2 war wins give you a free key. Please!!! we don't want any free key. Just don't keep war wins as side legend. These eb fairies cast just for the free key but they ruin war for whole clan. Peeps who take time out of their real life to war and have fun should not feel like they wasted their 2 hours because of someone who does not know what sko is. From last 2 wars I am feeling like I am wasting my time with these dumb eb accounts looking for free key.


If only there was still a format where you could build your own rosters with people that you knew and trusted to show up...


No. That's not the solution. That's a solution for you because it helps you refresh your ee. But peeps who war daily know what lowland war clans were doing. Just check the war leaderboard I have never seen top 100 with 6k items in Just 7 days of event. Competition has increased drastically with individual lowland wars. By the way even if we get clan lowland war those eb fairies will still be there in indi for the key so your solution is irrelevant. Your solution will just benefit you to refresh ee and not the community.
__xXshyguyXx__
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Dec 16 2013, 8:41am

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby BAM-BAM-BAM on May 15 2019, 10:53pm

its true, staying top 50 is a struggle which usually isnt the case
BAM-BAM-BAM
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Apr 17 2017, 12:06pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby tltltAndromaliuStltlt on May 16 2019, 12:24am

A continuous debate so far, having had a few goes at ll war and not finding it as enjoyable as kingdoms war I do feel that the "closed shop" had to be delt with! I see so many on here crying about noobs having a go at it but that's the point! Ll war needs to be transparent with all being allowed to do it and not just the elite to refresh ee! Rather than moan actually try and do something about it you ll warriors see a noob in clan follow and chat, give em ten mins of your time to explain and help rather than the attempts to discourage them from doing it again! It's a war game let them war...leave low land war just as it is.. as they say, all's fair in love and war !
tltltAndromaliuStltlt
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Mar 24 2015, 3:33pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi on May 16 2019, 10:47am

tltltAndromaliuStltlt wrote:A continuous debate so far, having had a few goes at ll war and not finding it as enjoyable as kingdoms war I do feel that the "closed shop" had to be delt with! I see so many on here crying about noobs having a go at it but that's the point! Ll war needs to be transparent with all being allowed to do it and not just the elite to refresh ee! Rather than moan actually try and do something about it you ll warriors see a noob in clan follow and chat, give em ten mins of your time to explain and help rather than the attempts to discourage them from doing it again! It's a war game let them war...leave low land war just as it is.. as they say, all's fair in love and war !

Like ll is the only war noobs can do? What are u even saying. Indi and ka all full of trash builds and trash players.
Ll was the ONLY war we could pick who we wanted to war with and what builds we wanted on our roster. Not to have an open ps, not to have a 2/10/2/10 build, not to have inactives or a slow ass ps1 who manages to leak 3-4 att on regen and fb at start. And this is what is being encouraged here.
Noobs always can war indi and ka. And multiple wc's were actually willing to teach in serious clans. Now it is crap.

Thanks again, Lirael. And burn in hell.
One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Mar 23 2015, 1:49pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby -admin- on May 16 2019, 11:42am

Lowland wars suck ! Facts!
-admin-
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar 16 2017, 9:12am

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby __xXshyguyXx__ on May 16 2019, 11:50am

One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi wrote:
tltltAndromaliuStltlt wrote:A continuous debate so far, having had a few goes at ll war and not finding it as enjoyable as kingdoms war I do feel that the "closed shop" had to be delt with! I see so many on here crying about noobs having a go at it but that's the point! Ll war needs to be transparent with all being allowed to do it and not just the elite to refresh ee! Rather than moan actually try and do something about it you ll warriors see a noob in clan follow and chat, give em ten mins of your time to explain and help rather than the attempts to discourage them from doing it again! It's a war game let them war...leave low land war just as it is.. as they say, all's fair in love and war !

Like ll is the only war noobs can do? What are u even saying. Indi and ka all full of trash builds and trash players.
Ll was the ONLY war we could pick who we wanted to war with and what builds we wanted on our roster. Not to have an open ps, not to have a 2/10/2/10 build, not to have inactives or a slow ass ps1 who manages to leak 3-4 att on regen and fb at start. And this is what is being encouraged here.
Noobs always can war indi and ka. And multiple wc's were actually willing to teach in serious clans. Now it is crap.

Thanks again, Lirael. And burn in hell.


Actually ll "clan" wars were the one's where ps open up intentionally EVERY war for his main account, now with individual ll wars atleast probability of a open ps is very less especially in top brackets because open ps will get ss. No one used to report open ps in clan ll wars because it was their own alt. And observe top 10 war leaderboard after every 3-4 wars you will see a new name that shows how competitive that top 10 spot now is.
__xXshyguyXx__
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Dec 16 2013, 8:41am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests