Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby -teg- on Apr 29 2019, 12:19pm

Great change devs
-teg-
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Mar 8 2014, 10:26am

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby __xXshyguyXx__ on Apr 29 2019, 12:53pm

IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI wrote:This sucks balls , I won't cast for lowland wars anymore to give everybody else a chance to win :(
I'm sorry to the whole kawmunity that I was so good at rostering lowland war and scared all the big clans away I promise I won't roster anymore so you can all come back and fight each other to save lowland wars . All we need now is for Devs to put the lowland wars back to the way they were before :/


Scared all big clans away? Well as far as I know you started doing lowland wars when ffa clans were the only clans left in ll wars 
__xXshyguyXx__
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Dec 16 2013, 8:41am

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby llWaRll_LURK1NG-T3RR0R_llLoRll on Apr 29 2019, 1:13pm

__xXshyguyXx__ wrote:
IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI wrote:This sucks balls , I won't cast for lowland wars anymore to give everybody else a chance to win :(
I'm sorry to the whole kawmunity that I was so good at rostering lowland war and scared all the big clans away I promise I won't roster anymore so you can all come back and fight each other to save lowland wars . All we need now is for Devs to put the lowland wars back to the way they were before :/


Scared all big clans away? Well as far as I know you started doing lowland wars when ffa clans were the only clans left in ll wars 


Actually no..
NE roster started wsy before..#HellBound=Noob
Then they formed NE and warred vs serious most of the time..Now at the time they war..noone wars except ffa 
So NE kinda scared em off by winning all the way hehe

:3
llWaRll_LURK1NG-T3RR0R_llLoRll
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Oct 22 2014, 3:17am

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI on Apr 29 2019, 3:14pm

__xXshyguyXx__ wrote:
IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI wrote:This sucks balls , I won't cast for lowland wars anymore to give everybody else a chance to win :(
I'm sorry to the whole kawmunity that I was so good at rostering lowland war and scared all the big clans away I promise I won't roster anymore so you can all come back and fight each other to save lowland wars . All we need now is for Devs to put the lowland wars back to the way they were before :/


Scared all big clans away? Well as far as I know you started doing lowland wars when ffa clans were the only clans left in ll wars 



Lolz are you jelly
IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI
2016 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Apr 26 2013, 10:20pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI on Apr 29 2019, 3:14pm

O0O-l_URKlNG--T3RR0R_O0O wrote:
__xXshyguyXx__ wrote:
IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI wrote:This sucks balls , I won't cast for lowland wars anymore to give everybody else a chance to win :(
I'm sorry to the whole kawmunity that I was so good at rostering lowland war and scared all the big clans away I promise I won't roster anymore so you can all come back and fight each other to save lowland wars . All we need now is for Devs to put the lowland wars back to the way they were before :/


Scared all big clans away? Well as far as I know you started doing lowland wars when ffa clans were the only clans left in ll wars 


Actually no..
NE roster started wsy before..#HellBound=Noob
Then they formed NE and warred vs serious most of the time..Now at the time they war..noone wars except ffa 
So NE kinda scared em off by winning all the way hehe

:3







Ty bud
IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI
2016 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Apr 26 2013, 10:20pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby -LUCAS- on Apr 29 2019, 7:58pm

Great and needed change. Very excited to see how this all progresses. Changes like this will hopefully bring more popularity to wars
-LUCAS-
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Aug 10 2011, 5:13pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi on Apr 29 2019, 8:30pm

-LUCAS- wrote:Great and needed change. Very excited to see how this all progresses. Changes like this will hopefully bring more popularity to wars

U an idiot.
One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi
 
Posts: 1875
Joined: Mar 23 2015, 1:49pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby __MG_of__WoG___ on Apr 29 2019, 8:31pm

One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi wrote:
-LUCAS- wrote:Great and needed change. Very excited to see how this all progresses. Changes like this will hopefully bring more popularity to wars

U an idiot.

Pot calls the kettle black.
__MG_of__WoG___
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Nov 10 2015, 7:42pm

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby Head_Hunters on Apr 29 2019, 8:47pm

Ignore them dev who oppose the changes. Its your games, do whatever at your discretion. Those opposing it either have the choice not to participate or do get along with the changes.

Cheers all
Head_Hunters
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Feb 26 2015, 5:37am

Re: Update to lowland wars: Individual signups!

Postby hunk on Apr 29 2019, 8:51pm

One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi wrote:This is a horrible horrible change. Burn in hell Lirael.


hunk
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 23 2018, 8:08pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bangitharder, HiT__Huma__HiT and 0 guests