Introducing: The Fatesands

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Mar 13 2019, 7:22pm

DaPMP wrote:I have 11 deep mine lands open and I don't see the new lands fatesands.


Because you sir are a noob. Lol
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Jan 21 2013, 7:02pm

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Mar 13 2019, 7:45pm

TheSuperMan- wrote:
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:
AfterLife_FaIco_WoG wrote:Everyone asked for new lands and we got them so we should stop complaining. We are not entitled to new lands and it’s something we need to grow to, it’s meant to be as a gold sink from people holding large amounts of gold and inflating the market



Funny I didn't ask for new lands. So osw is been killed off. Good job on kingdoms at ebs. Good job AtA.


Lol, being inactive and warring naked isn’t an OSW, you have fun with that


Sorry falco, I'll let you know when I ever cf. Now your my target. If I'm not mistaken you cf right....or am I wrong, I may not have been as active as you,but I don't have real money invested in a mobile game. Can you say the same? O how that big talk about making apocalypse cf and that they disrespect you and wog....yet you cf? Hmmm I haven't. How about you hit your ebs and go play nice with apocalypse.
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Jan 21 2013, 7:02pm

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby VBot on Mar 13 2019, 8:39pm

^ shut up kid you ain’t relevant enough to even speak osw. 1 month old accounts out stat you.
VBot
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Oct 9 2012, 9:21pm

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby BeerbongsAndBentleys on Mar 13 2019, 8:39pm

DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:Sorry falco, I'll let you know when I ever cf. Now your my target. If I'm not mistaken you cf right....or am I wrong, I may not have been as active as you,but I don't have real money invested in a mobile game. Can you say the same? O how that big talk about making apocalypse cf and that they disrespect you and wog....yet you cf? Hmmm I haven't. How about you hit your ebs and go play nice with apocalypse.


Correct you don’t have money invested which means you have nothing to lose. Please I’d love to play with you but this is currently my acct, so hit all you want
BeerbongsAndBentleys
 
Posts: 4
Joined: May 10 2018, 9:17am

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby Venom on Mar 13 2019, 10:58pm

DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:Funny I didn't ask for new lands. So osw is been killed off. Good job on kingdoms at ebs. Good job AtA.


So ATA should cater to a free-2-play player who is inactive most of the time, doesn't grow and uses OSW as an excuse? A good majority of the player base wanted new lands, the threads on the forums for the last year is testament to that.

What should they do? Wait another 5 years because you don't grow or have the money to spend on this game?

Even casual players have been asking for lands for the last year and more.
We need a gold sink to offset ally inflation. Albeit temporarily, but it's better than nothing.

New lands show ATA hasn't given up on this game, it also ties in well with the charm cap system and gives players an incentive to grow/spend.

That's what ensures the game is kept alive.. The money it makes. Not entitled F2P leeches like you.

What boggles the mind, is that you think you're entitled to ATA not launching lands to suit your free to play, casual and frankly inactive play style.
OSW? OSW will go on. The players that can, will still OSW. They'll grow, they'll get more charms.
New lands don't affect that.

Your lack of growth and refusal to adapt to the changing game is what makes you irrelevant in any OSW you're in. You'll never do any damage or be a factor in the war simply because of your playstyle.

If your rebuttal is a strawman, "omagerd Venom look at your builds you don't play the game anymore rawr omgerd im Dkod im the best".
Do note the player complaining about the new lands and how they can't OSW because they can't spend money is you.. Not me. This is a response to your original post that's been quoted.
Venom
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Jul 16 2014, 2:16am

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby empire_foxygirl on Mar 13 2019, 11:58pm

The good thing is....









Only
















Brad pitt
empire_foxygirl
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Feb 15 2012, 4:01am

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby Liberate on Mar 14 2019, 2:35am

xWarRocketAJAXx wrote:Oh the predictable inevitability of Kaw u gotta love it....

@Dev only one comment...

Nice job but always the same every time when new lands are launched... it should be a phased introduction say max lvl 5 buildings initially then to lvl 10 etc after a short period of time, otherwise the gulf in size/stats between those that instantly BC regardless of cost and those that take 6 months+ to BC is too great and it just creates an imbalance; not to mention compounding war matching issues.

Ajax


Nobody in the game can instant BC..
Liberate
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Nov 23 2012, 9:51am

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby Antelope on Mar 14 2019, 3:23am

What's the max possible cs now?
Antelope
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Mar 31 2012, 8:02am

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby 1_BadAss_Devilish_Rogue__Semzz on Mar 14 2019, 3:53am

Venom wrote:
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:Funny I didn't ask for new lands. So osw is been killed off. Good job on kingdoms at ebs. Good job AtA.


So ATA should cater to a free-2-play player who is inactive most of the time, doesn't grow and uses OSW as an excuse? A good majority of the player base wanted new lands, the threads on the forums for the last year is testament to that.

What should they do? Wait another 5 years because you don't grow or have the money to spend on this game?

Even casual players have been asking for lands for the last year and more.
We need a gold sink to offset ally inflation. Albeit temporarily, but it's better than nothing.

New lands show ATA hasn't given up on this game, it also ties in well with the charm cap system and gives players an incentive to grow/spend.

That's what ensures the game is kept alive.. The money it makes. Not entitled F2P leeches like you.

What boggles the mind, is that you think you're entitled to ATA not launching lands to suit your free to play, casual and frankly inactive play style.
OSW? OSW will go on. The players that can, will still OSW. They'll grow, they'll get more charms.
New lands don't affect that.

Your lack of growth and refusal to adapt to the changing game is what makes you irrelevant in any OSW you're in. You'll never do any damage or be a factor in the war simply because of your playstyle.

If your rebuttal is a strawman, "omagerd Venom look at your builds you don't play the game anymore rawr omgerd im Dkod im the best".
Do note the player complaining about the new lands and how they can't OSW because they can't spend money is you.. Not me. This is a response to your original post that's been quoted.


There are still a couple thousand that play and only "hundreds" that hit previous build complete, if you actually played and read forums you would see just as many people said no to new lands as people who asked for them.
The argument you should have tried was the hundreds that hit previous bc are the ones keeping the game running. But your just an antagonistic nub so that would'nt have suited your purpose very well. ;)
1_BadAss_Devilish_Rogue__Semzz
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mar 17 2013, 4:39am

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby Venom on Mar 14 2019, 4:48am

I don't even know what you're rambling on ahout Semzz, as usual, I feel dumber for reading the things you say.

No new lands for 2 years.
How long do you want them to wait for your F2P account to catch up? 5 years? 10 years?

2 years is a lifetime for an app to go without new build progression updates.
Venom
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Jul 16 2014, 2:16am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: __MG_of__WoG___ and 0 guests