Charms Rebalance

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby Embassy on Mar 25 2019, 12:30pm

I never spent anything on charms,but feel for the players that did. There should be some legal possibilities. It's really screwed up :( and really shows how software companies like ATA absolutely don't give a **** when it comes to changing ingame purchased items and reducing the value/effectiveness of them to nothing.
Crazy and sure sign to me that I will not be spending anything in this game lol!
Embassy
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sep 24 2017, 1:56pm

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby Kezzer on Mar 26 2019, 5:16pm

I'm still surprised people are complaining about the change. With the old system you could in theory be untouchable with no way for someone to even touch you. People who gathered charms can still use them in ebs with NO LIMIT. Only limit is in PvP where it's needed. Anyone who actually thinks about this understands why it was needed.
User avatar
Kezzer
Moderator
 
Posts: 3118
Joined: Oct 25 2011, 6:29am
Location: Earth

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby Embassy on Mar 27 2019, 11:00pm

Kezzer wrote:I'm still surprised people are complaining about the change. With the old system you could in theory be untouchable with no way for someone to even touch you. People who gathered charms can still use them in ebs with NO LIMIT. Only limit is in PvP where it's needed. Anyone who actually thinks about this understands why it was needed.

I find your post disturbing and overall karma unbalanced.
People paid real money to get items that performed a certain function to compliment a certain playstyle that was an achievable in game mechanic.

The idea itself about dev changing this item mechanic via balance change after... long after rinsing the guys for likely thousands of pounds... does not concern you?

Because you are mod they have fed you a bone perhaps and umay feel duties to defend any actions from them right?I'm guessing as you feel you may one day soon get a step closer? but in reality what you are doing as mod is basically free labour for them and they will use you up without any gratitude. You understand that right,?
Embassy
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sep 24 2017, 1:56pm

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby Haj on Mar 28 2019, 1:46am

Embassy wrote:
Kezzer wrote:I'm still surprised people are complaining about the change. With the old system you could in theory be untouchable with no way for someone to even touch you. People who gathered charms can still use them in ebs with NO LIMIT. Only limit is in PvP where it's needed. Anyone who actually thinks about this understands why it was needed.

I find your post disturbing and overall karma unbalanced.
People paid real money to get items that performed a certain function to compliment a certain playstyle that was an achievable in game mechanic.

The idea itself about dev changing this item mechanic via balance change after... long after rinsing the guys for likely thousands of pounds... does not concern you?

Because you are mod they have fed you a bone perhaps and umay feel duties to defend any actions from them right?I'm guessing as you feel you may one day soon get a step closer? but in reality what you are doing as mod is basically free labour for them and they will use you up without any gratitude. You understand that right,?


No one forced you to buy these charms ... you used a "black market" paid real money its not anyone's problem if the game have adjust to this black market. Sucks for the cash u lost but imo its part of the game when you use thing like black market suck it up ... pretty sure u can sell them still tho
Haj
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Oct 9 2012, 6:42am

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Mar 28 2019, 2:29am

Embassy wrote:I never spent anything on charms,but feel for the players that did. There should be some legal possibilities. It's really screwed up :( and really shows how software companies like ATA absolutely don't give a **** when it comes to changing ingame purchased items and reducing the value/effectiveness of them to nothing.
Crazy and sure sign to me that I will not be spending anything in this game lol!

Charms were NEVER ingame purchasable. Soooooooo you have no room to stand on.they were 3rd part app purchasable and if you read TOU that's banable. People are lucky they still have there accounts if we wanna talk about it.
Green-Echo4Legend
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Aug 19 2010, 8:06am

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby Kezzer on Mar 28 2019, 8:11am

Embassy wrote:
Kezzer wrote:I'm still surprised people are complaining about the change. With the old system you could in theory be untouchable with no way for someone to even touch you. People who gathered charms can still use them in ebs with NO LIMIT. Only limit is in PvP where it's needed. Anyone who actually thinks about this understands why it was needed.

I find your post disturbing and overall karma unbalanced.
People paid real money to get items that performed a certain function to compliment a certain playstyle that was an achievable in game mechanic.

The idea itself about dev changing this item mechanic via balance change after... long after rinsing the guys for likely thousands of pounds... does not concern you?

Because you are mod they have fed you a bone perhaps and umay feel duties to defend any actions from them right?I'm guessing as you feel you may one day soon get a step closer? but in reality what you are doing as mod is basically free labour for them and they will use you up without any gratitude. You understand that right,?

Legend rewards are extra benefits you get for completing certain goals. You still have them and you can still use them with no limit in PvE. PvP is capped as explained for good reason as I explained. It's not because I'm a mod that I like the new balance but because I am mathematically minded. I understand the way the old system was broken to the point where people would be impossible to touch. The fact you have to try insulting me shows how little weight your argument holds.
User avatar
Kezzer
Moderator
 
Posts: 3118
Joined: Oct 25 2011, 6:29am
Location: Earth

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby Babycakez on Mar 28 2019, 8:15am

embassy u look like a melt rn
Babycakez
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Mar 2 2011, 12:10am

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi on Mar 28 2019, 1:37pm

Kezzer u a flaming moron.:lol: NOBODY gives crap about ebs. Oh boy, lemme charm up for some lotl :lol:

Charms were the only thing that were making pvp fair and accounts like myself with no bfa and not bc could hit tops. ATA cared to nerf charms but did not care to remove pc support to accounts. So untouchables are still untouchable, hiding behind the strip protection, collecting bfa, becoming more untouchable. Charm nerf was a flop made for naïve ppl like kezzer.
One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Mar 23 2015, 1:49pm

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Mar 28 2019, 4:27pm

Embassy wrote:I never spent anything on charms,but feel for the players that did. There should be some legal possibilities. It's really screwed up :( and really shows how software companies like ATA absolutely don't give a **** when it comes to changing ingame purchased items and reducing the value/effectiveness of them to nothing.
Crazy and sure sign to me that I will not be spending anything in this game lol!

There maybe a chance you get compensated what you spend in the game if you have prove through Apple or Google. As long you have proof you spend during those time of charms craze. The downside if you get compensated. ATA will locked your marketplace so you can’t buy anymore. This is what I heard so up to you to decide. Game provider like ATA should be mindful more how they update a system and fixed right away if have issue. Not to wait years after when many went crazy spending to chase charms. Then one day they woke up what they spend to the game to catch up removed to their castle strength without any compensation to players.
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby 2 on Mar 28 2019, 5:07pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:
Embassy wrote:I never spent anything on charms,but feel for the players that did. There should be some legal possibilities. It's really screwed up :( and really shows how software companies like ATA absolutely don't give a **** when it comes to changing ingame purchased items and reducing the value/effectiveness of them to nothing.
Crazy and sure sign to me that I will not be spending anything in this game lol!

There maybe a chance you get compensated what you spend in the game if you have prove through Apple or Google. As long you have proof you spend during those time of charms craze. The downside if you get compensated. ATA will locked your marketplace so you can’t buy anymore. This is what I heard so up to you to decide. Game provider like ATA should be mindful more how they update a system and fixed right away if have issue. Not to wait years after when many went crazy spending to chase charms. Then one day they woke up what they spend to the game to catch up removed to their castle strength without any compensation to players.

No one spent money chasing charms. The money spent was through 3rd party black market.
2
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 30 2019, 6:29pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests