Charms Rebalance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Interesting & good job. I say make applicable to eb as well. No reason tiny alts with a ton of charms should be able to successfully hit top tier ebs.

2. What will be the purpose of continued transmuting of equipment to charms?

3. When you are earning more charms than should be possible even with alts its not adaptation its abuse.

4. Thank god. For you Winston I shall buy a stack of seals this Friday. Hell I’ll even buy circles. Winston for prez 2020

5. Thank you ATA, long time coming, can you please give us a way too see how much are charms are giving us and total % of our charms being used

6. Make the change effect EBs as well and this will be a perfect update.

7. Top ALB will still be untouchable, they'll increase BFA and then there cap. Not 100% perfect.

8. Your going to lose this game. Some one or group is going to prove they purchased their charms and you illegally took them away. You will lose either your time and money for the cost of litigation and an unfavorable ruling, or at worst the whole game.

9. LOL NOT a fan of stackers, but in fairness, they did adapt to legit ATA content and played within the confines of game mech.

10. Charm purchasing isnt connected to ATA and is actually against the ToS. But gl with that

11. Lol should of put more thought into this. Only impacts small players. This is why ATA needs to hire seasoned developers. Stop bringing on interns to develop.

12. LOL lots of support from bigs that have got rolled by smalls with charms 

13. Should've been capped to base stats, allie thing still keeps people OP.

14. So where does furniture come in to all these changes?

15. Muhahaha feel sorry for you if bought your charms. 

16. This

17. 

18. Still a little confusion, but good decision I really love the wars and allies series, wish the Low Land wars could at least include the equip stats (not charms /Allies)

19. You can strip them. We wanted a solution that allowed for more unique player based behaviour while still letting players grow to their playstyle

20. I agree except the part it should be according to the build type.
    Maybe have a window with charms that can be counted and put there charms that we want?