Charms Rebalance

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby DaddyOwnsYou on Mar 29 2019, 9:37am

sounds good tbh
DaddyOwnsYou

Postby Sourcewalker on Mar 30 2019, 9:25pm

I like how people pull the good old devs should have fixed it sooner argument however people need to realize that no one forced you to spend real money on charms via 3rd party means or to buy seals for charms. You should have idk looked and said “they need to nerf charms so I won’t spend for them”??? Morons if you wanted to be able to hit big accs become big yourself. Cry more about the gap but never try to close it yourself but to cry and cry. Really impressive tbh that you need to be spoonfed on what to do.
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Cobra on Mar 30 2019, 9:27pm

Sourcewalker wrote:I like how people pull the good old devs should have fixed it sooner argument however people need to realize that no one forced you to spend real money on charms via 3rd party means or to buy seals for charms. You should have idk looked and said “they need to nerf charms so I won’t spend for them”??? Morons if you wanted to be able to hit big accs become big yourself. Cry more about the gap but never try to close it yourself but to cry and cry. Really impressive tbh that you need to be spoonfed on what to do.

They coulda just grown with the seals instead of trading for charms
Cobra

Postby pbutter on Mar 31 2019, 5:14am

Boooooo!
pbutter

Postby Sourcewalker on Mar 31 2019, 9:46am

Cobra wrote:
Sourcewalker wrote:I like how people pull the good old devs should have fixed it sooner argument however people need to realize that no one forced you to spend real money on charms via 3rd party means or to buy seals for charms. You should have idk looked and said “they need to nerf charms so I won’t spend for them”??? Morons if you wanted to be able to hit big accs become big yourself. Cry more about the gap but never try to close it yourself but to cry and cry. Really impressive tbh that you need to be spoonfed on what to do.

They coulda just grown with the seals instead of trading for charms

Very true 
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx on May 28 2019, 6:58am

? Is it over all stats when you say buildings via towers also or is it strictly building towers stats do not factor in I ask for the few tanks left in. The game lol
xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx

Postby lll_xXx_WARS_BEAST_xXx_lll on May 29 2019, 3:55pm

First
lll_xXx_WARS_BEAST_xXx_lll

Postby [ATA]Winston on May 29 2019, 11:51pm

xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx wrote:? Is it over all stats when you say buildings via towers also or is it strictly building towers stats do not factor in I ask for the few tanks left in. The game lol

The building stats portion is the max amount of building stats from your buildings, so any towers, or any troop buildings at max
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on May 30 2019, 10:25am

Thank you for the new update on iOS for charms status stats
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Previous

Return to Announcements