New War Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Jan 23, 2019.

1. War Rewards

Starting today, players who participate in wars will have a chance of receiving new rewards, namely, 3 chests. Players can open these chests with keys that can be purchased for gold for a chance at gaining new War Equipment, War Equipment Upgrade materials (Augmenter Medals), Aqua, Inferno, Health Crystals, and Mithril. Please note these chests have a chance of dropping, and are not guaranteed drops.

Chest of the General

This chest can drop for any player who participates in a war. It can drop 4 different slots of equipment, as well as specific upgrade material for those same 4 slots. It can also drop Aqua, Inferno, Health Crystals, and Mithril. This chest is tradable.

Chest of the Conqueror

This chest can drop for any player who wins in a war. It can drop 4 different slots of equipment, as well as specific upgrade material for those same 4 slots. It can also drop Aqua, Inferno, Health Crystals, and Mithril. The drop rates of this chest are better than the Chest of the General. This chest is tradable.

Chest of the Sovereign

This chest is rewarded to players who rank in the top 100 for the War Leaderboard. It can drop 4 different slots of equipment, as well as specific upgrade material for those same 4 slots. It can also drop Aqua, Inferno, Health Crystals, and Mithril. The drop rates of this chest are better than the Chest of the General and the Chest of the Conqueror. This chest is tradable.

Upgrading War Equipment

Victory Pennants are rewarded to players who win wars, provided they had enough successful actions. They are used with Mithril to combine into Medal of the Four Jewels. Medal of the Four Jewels is used in conjunction with slot-specific upgrade tokens to upgrade pieces of equipment. None of these items are tradable, but Medal of the Four Jewels can be purchased in new promotional packs, which will show in addition to current promotional packs - IE you should see 2 promotions per day, instead of 1. They will show up to 12 hours apart. Note that no upgrades will fail for War Equipment.

Victory Pennant | Medal of the Four Jewels

Unique Equipment Characteristics

All pieces of War Equipment from the aforementioned chests have PvP Plunder stats on them. This means that players can gain additional plunder from hitting players outside of wars. Fighting someone in an OSW? You'll get more plunder! Trying to hit someone in your indi war? Nope, still the same as before. This means that players with lots of war equipment can't easily unbalance wars. The plunder stats are highest on pieces of equipment that drop from Chest of the Sovereign, and lowest on pieces that drop from Chest of the General.

Transmuting War Equipment

War equipment can be transmuted, but players do not get charms from transmuting it. Instead, players will receive Scintilla, which has 3 different levels: General, Conqueror, Sovereign. Scintilla can be used to purchase various Augmenter Medals, which can then help you upgrade your War Equipment. Please note: All tiers of equipment only drop 1 piece of Scintilla, so it is never advantageous to upgrade the Equipment and then transmute it.

General's Scintilla | Conqueror's Scintilla | Sovereign's Scintilla

NOTE: Players can have duplicates of each item, but they will only be able to see the duplicates in the transmute section. The equipment and upgrade sections will just show 1 of each item level that you have.

2. Good stuff

3. This is cool?? I guess

4. Ok I bought the starter war chest pack. R u happy now

5. Maybe I can use my 20k Mith now

6. Good job devs keep up the good works

7. Something specifically for osw players/ war players? This is awesome!

8. Well specific for war players but can benefit those in osw

9. My iq is below 80 can someone explain this in mongolian

10. Finally the PvP players are getting some New motivation :) Thumbs up

11. Where can you use the scintilla to purchase the augumenter medals?

12. Marketplace

13. Finally, impressed me with an idea. Good job guys!

14. Maybe fix wars before attracting more alts to it?

15. Anyone: How do you play that game ?

Me : (Opens Wallet) “ Follow me , I kno the way”

17. This equipments should be stackable so the big spenders buys more

18. So I'll get 3 promotional pop ups a day now? Original and the new one twice?