[PROMO] Free Nobility Offer Wall 2x Rewards

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: [PROMO] Free Nobility Offer Wall 2x Rewards

Postby [ATA]Strange on Dec 26 2018, 1:01pm

The promo is now over.

More than 4x as many offers were finished per day compared to normal days of the offer wall. On the top day, we gave out over 8x the Offer Wall Nobility that we do on a normal day. Not bad, KAW Friends!

By the way, any offers started during the promo period can still be finished afterward and you'll still get the 2x.

Happy Warring!
[ATA]Strange
Game Designer

Postby L3G3ND_Z3R0 on Dec 26 2018, 1:53pm

Still waiting on nobs for getting to lvl20 on that stupid game.
L3G3ND_Z3R0

Postby Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity on Dec 29 2018, 10:02pm

I like how they ignore that the majority of the crap on the offering wall including the ones you pay real money for don’t work and instead focus on the fact that some work.

Despite the fact that now their players will have spam and potential virus’ from this offer wall.
Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity

Postby Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity on Dec 29 2018, 10:04pm

Way to completely ignore all of the negative Strange. Sorry they made you drawl the short straw and have to post that dumb rhetoric. Yeah it may be true but it’s a half truth. How many players lost real money and wasted real time for absolute nothing. There is a post out there with over 300 signatures saying they hate this free nob site cause it’s bad.

Do you not understand, players, who love getting free crap, hate this because it is trash.

(Yeah yeah, I spoke the truth and I know I’m probably getting a forum ban for it. Won’t be the first time.)
Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity

Postby --CF_White__Wolf_CF-- on Dec 30 2018, 6:13am

"Offer wall is back by popular demand"

Except the popular demand on the forums seems to be to remove it or work with a different company
--CF_White__Wolf_CF--

Postby Naffer on Dec 30 2018, 3:38pm

Made 492 nobs from this in a few days. Thank you :)

Just be sensible choosing your offers guys.

I did not do any “make a purchase” ones.
I never do questionnaires as you always end up being asked for personal information so they can bombard you with crap for an eternity afterwards. And it always gets you to do god knows how many surveys and never works in the end anyway.
And I never do competitions either as you end up giving personal information so they can spam you with offers afterwards.

What I did do was other games you had to complete to a certain level. It was easily done.
And free trial period apps. (DON’T FOR GET TO UNSUBSCRIBE RIGHT AWAY)

Happy kaw’ing :-]
Naffer

Previous

Return to Announcements