Winter War Tournament

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Some of us not only had seals in, which we did get back tyvm, but others had crux opened, dumped items into NK, max xtalled, etc. I bit of reimbursement for that stiff would be great. Major gold lost from rewards in a NK that was almost complete before y’all moved us. This was your mistake at start and then worse yet disbanded wrong clan. At least do more cause on top of that you messed up a NK

2. What are the matchups???

3. Why was our clan disbanded without nk plunder as we were 4th clan overall plunder??

4. Would clear alot up if ATA posted war score, so ppl can see the plunder difference of each clan that won. I don't think some understood how it was going to work. Wasn't who had most plunder overall, it was the top 4 teams that had the largest plunder difference. So yes you may have been 4th in overall plunder but if your plunder difference was smaller than the others that's why you were disbanded.
    "largest plunder difference (your plunder vs the losing teams plunder) "

5. We had the 4th largest plunder difference, its on Choccys thread.

6. Meiska our plunder difference was higher. You not even reading what were saying. Out of winning teams our team had the 4TH HIGHEST PLUNDER DIFFERENCE

7. winter warriors won by a bigger margin than icy infantry. devs disbanded wrong clan. apes bad at math

8. ------*------

OK so it didn't start great and again it hasn't run smoothly (after all these years...) and I wish you had listened to me and restarted the event when I reported LOUDLY!! in WC 30 mins before the start time that you had 10 x40 clans not 8 x50 man clans BUT.... BIG 'Thanks to Dev' for sorting an event 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Ajax

9. Your not reading what I posted! ATA needs to post scores. Not another player.

10. LOL kind of glad I forgot to leave clan for this war tournament , people had high hopes for this as a make up for asw and once again got done dirty .. devs had weeks to make sure this would go smoothly and stilll messed up 

11. Meiska you can look in do the math yourself and see that we are correct magically having the same information come from ATA's mouth doesn't change it

12. Christ I give up. I never said y'all were not wronged by the devs. And I have been trying to find the scores, I looked up clan names got no where. Someone on iphone even got mad at me cuz I don't have the new clan look up on my android. If there is one on android do please let me know. And I'm not talking about where you type in clan name and hit search. So y'all can stop jumping down my throat for what you assume I ment

13. And the worst part is, I sent a feedback to devs regarding a person casting alts and still in clans which won. They say they have taken appropriate action already but well I don't see swords in their profile. You guys never tried to make this event a successful event. Only eb events you can run properly because that's just a copy paste. And one more thing don't make stupid rules when you are afraid to use those rules. 1 month sword and bla bla... Crap.

14. Icy infantry had 40 peeps during first round. Now they have 49. Smh.

15. So many lbs chose to sacrifice event leaderboard only for these “secret rewards”. 

16. Safe bet to say that signups are over?

17. So Finally all the information found that I have been looking for.

Listed most to least plunder difference

#1@ 3,659,257,992,005
    Cold Cavalry 2-
    Frigid Footmen 2-

#2@ 3,458,391,583,401
    Frigid Footmen-
    Cold Cavalry-

#3@ 1,147,999,175,979
    Polar Pickmen-
    Arctic Archers-

#4@ 500,102,084,199
    Winter Warriors-
    Froster Fighters-

#5@ 494,622,593,806
    Icy Infantry -
    Snowy Soldiers-

So yes Icy Infantry should have been the clan disbanded. Now the reason I was looking for this information and my earlier posts was.... Ppl from Winter Warriors were placed into my winning clan and begain saying they were better than us. That our clan was the one that should have been disbanded. So the facts are in you were right about being disbanded wrongly and wrong at the same time that my clan had lower plunder spread than Winter Warriors.
    I do hope I was able to articulate properly my message this time.

18. Put me back in winter warrior with my mates please 

19. No one said you were lower than us to my knowledge bc it sure as hell wasnt me