Winter War Tournament

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Dec 1, 2018.

1. time slot not best for many regions 

2. Nope! Gonna cancel those

3. Im guessing there will be 2 different signups, you dont always have to cast woc for indi wars. U go to profile and signup

4. IF any promo like 50% NK will going on on weekend all warriors are screwed. If u are planing any promo make ppl pay 50% less on nk when u in war clan ( aka 5 seals not 10)

5. No.

6. Winston - can you make a rule that blocks excessive unnecessary quoting of lengthy posts on forums? Thanks 

7. War schedule still not updated. Guess I'll have to do round 1 of this just to renew ee cause stuff can't he kept updated.

8. The first round is on a Friday at 2pm... When everyone is working......

9. 400 from 20k that’s just stupid how many serious players will not get a spot for sure. I wonder how many alts will get a spot as devs probably don’t have anything to restrict that happening. Just saying

10. Sign ups begin 11:00 am pst?

11. Can’t sing up. Please fix.

12. Try doing some vocal exercises, you’ll have the voice of an angel

13. Signup begins in 40 minutes (top of the upcoming hour).

14. Do you have to leave the clan you are in to signup?

15. Do you cast WOC before the sign up time or after the sign up time?

16. It be pretty dumb to limit it to top 700 lb seeing as most of y'all are alts that bought the accounts

17. Now this is what I'm talking about bring these old wars back

18. You would cast it during the sign-up period, which is now until about 22.75 hours from now. Sign ups have been live for about 16 minutes so far.