Tarot Card Drop Rate

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby [ATA]Winston on Nov 14 2018, 11:26am

As per the title, the drop rate of all tarot cards on all levels of the Lycoan EB have been adjusted. Lucky for all you amazing people, they've been increased! The drop rate is still quite a bit higher for the diabolical and murderous levels of the EB. Happy hunting!
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Oct 26 2016, 1:45pm

Re: Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby Ialwayspartynaked on Nov 14 2018, 11:42am

Thanks Winston :)
Appreciate you read what ppl write in forums and try to solve problems!
Will both type of eb be available after this event?
Ialwayspartynaked
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Nov 6 2018, 11:48am

Re: Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby Arizona_TDT on Nov 14 2018, 12:05pm

Ialwayspartynaked wrote:Thanks Winston :)
Appreciate you read what ppl write in forums and try to solve problems!
Will both type of eb be available after this event?


I hope they close the two new ebs, they're not as great as others and just make everything more confusing
Arizona_TDT
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 24 2018, 4:47pm

Re: Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby -_BLACK-MAGlC_- on Nov 14 2018, 12:06pm

Arizona wrote:
Ialwayspartynaked wrote:Thanks Winston :)
Appreciate you read what ppl write in forums and try to solve problems!
Will both type of eb be available after this event?


I hope they close the two new ebs, they're not as great as others and just make everything more confusing


Same
-_BLACK-MAGlC_-
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sep 3 2018, 8:54pm

Re: Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Nov 14 2018, 12:14pm

No they won’t be available untill next October/November. Given they are Halloween themed events they don’t make sense the rest of the year. Just going by history here.
Green-Echo4Legend
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Aug 19 2010, 8:06am

Re: Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby IronOrchid on Nov 14 2018, 12:25pm

Thanks Winston
IronOrchid
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mar 15 2012, 4:40am

Re: Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby Grave on Nov 14 2018, 12:44pm

Thank you Winston and ATA
Grave
 
Posts: 1978
Joined: Apr 16 2012, 9:22pm

Re: Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby [ATA]Winston on Nov 14 2018, 2:09pm

Ialwayspartynaked wrote:Thanks Winston :)
Appreciate you read what ppl write in forums and try to solve problems!
Will both type of eb be available after this event?


They will be turned off after the event
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Oct 26 2016, 1:45pm

Re: Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Nov 15 2018, 10:47am

[ATA]Winston wrote:As per the title, the drop rate of all tarot cards on all levels of the Lycoan EB have been adjusted. Lucky for all you amazing people, they've been increased! The drop rate is still quite a bit higher for the diabolical and murderous levels of the EB. Happy hunting!


AKA spend real $ for better better drop rates.
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Jan 21 2013, 7:02pm

Re: Tarot Card Drop Rate

Postby ambermoon on Nov 15 2018, 3:12pm

The tarot cards must just hate me, I see no discernible increase in the drop rate...hope others are having better luck!
ambermoon
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Jan 24 2011, 4:15am

Next

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests