Issue with drops is being looked into

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Issue with drops is being looked into

Postby Ligma on Nov 7 2018, 9:20pm

Blooregard wrote:
________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ wrote:Should check the size of eb,we told you last time you ran that eb it was to small.
Seems like you dont understad that most clans are to big to run that eb.its over in 5min

My wife would be happy if I lasted 5 minutes

Support
Ligma

Postby _Sapphyre_Blu_ on Nov 8 2018, 1:54am

So I received a royal wolfsbane chest from a Dullahan eb...not normal 
_Sapphyre_Blu_

Postby ReignMan on Nov 8 2018, 5:05am

Were the Lycoan ebs supposed to be dropping tarot cards this whole time? Or just at the start of this new event?
ReignMan

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Nov 8 2018, 5:09am

Hey devs. I’m getting real tired of chests dropping just Idols and inferno for me. Up the damn rewards drop rate out of those chests. I get a tri gem...I won’t even open it. I don’t want any more circles.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Notme113 on Nov 8 2018, 5:37am

ReignMan wrote:Were the Lycoan ebs supposed to be dropping tarot cards this whole time? Or just at the start of this new event?

They were supposed to drop cards the whole time, and throughout the whole event, I got 1 to drop after so many ebs.
Notme113

Postby Original_Belladonna on Nov 8 2018, 6:31am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Hey devs. I’m getting real tired of chests dropping just Idols and inferno for me. Up the damn rewards drop rate out of those chests. I get a tri gem...I won’t even open it. I don’t want any more circles.

I’ve opened 5 tri-gem chests and never got either of the charms from it. I’m not opening anymore. Drop rates suck tremendously. However, Charm farmers seem to get those drops. Makes no sense at all.
Original_Belladonna

Postby LMABAO on Nov 8 2018, 7:04am

Why does everything have a problem when you release it? Are you guys not testing things anymore?
LMABAO

Postby Kezzer on Nov 8 2018, 8:23am

Original_Belladonna wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Hey devs. I’m getting real tired of chests dropping just Idols and inferno for me. Up the damn rewards drop rate out of those chests. I get a tri gem...I won’t even open it. I don’t want any more circles.

I’ve opened 5 tri-gem chests and never got either of the charms from it. I’m not opening anymore. Drop rates suck tremendously. However, Charm farmers seem to get those drops. Makes no sense at all.

It's as if they were made to commonly drop circles and make the charms really rare... Also 5 boxes isn't that much really. People opened far more and didn't get the rare charms
Kezzer

Postby LMABAO on Nov 8 2018, 9:44am

When you spend money on a chance at winning something you usually end up disappointed. If you’re going to open tri-gem boxes don’t expect to get the top rewards. Those boxes are made to have customers spend on dumb luck.
LMABAO

Postby LordSavan on Nov 8 2018, 12:39pm

Kezzer wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:

It's as if they were made to commonly drop circles and make the charms really rare... Also 5 boxes isn't that much really. People opened far more and didn't get the rare charms

Lol, I beleive that.
LordSavan

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements