New War Round Type

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New War Round Type

Postby ReturnOfMadMax on Oct 13 2018, 4:55am

Make all wars this type &EE will be much better
ReturnOfMadMax
2016 ASW Champion

Postby ReturnOfMadMax on Oct 13 2018, 5:01am

That might sought the charm stack bs out
ReturnOfMadMax
2016 ASW Champion

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 16 2018, 6:35am

It’s possible
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby imperfectone on Oct 17 2018, 6:56am

Der winston/Team,

I would like to start by thanking you to take the initiative to improve the war system, we appreciate it and hope you all keep taking feedbacks and improve them. I know i am late in sharing these however if you all look into them it will make the wars better .

1 - Individual Wars

Firstly the charms arnt taken into match up making, its not fixed , ppl with stacked charms and no bfa still doesnt add into ranks , this needs to be fixed as you all informed .
Instead of upto 15 players please make it 30players wars just like KA wars , i believe all warriors will enjoy with these 2 changes as they are enjoying KA wars since it will be more balanced matchups.

2 - Lowland Wars

Its time to remove these wars . As I remember these wars started as way to improve primal/round wars in testing phase and make it more fun and strategic however now its boring with 2-4 clans casting for event war tokens and community arnt participating like they were .

Long time have been passed and instead of LL wars , please add HL and HF lands with similar war type to make it more strategic and team wars . I can assure you alot more participation will happen and it will be fun wars .

3 - KA wars

These are back and with 30 players as i heard, most are balanced wars and fun. I havnt tried the wars yet but incase any changes required will let you all know

Please read it and put these point in trial basic like KA wars to make better experience

Thanks,
Imperfectone
imperfectone

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Oct 17 2018, 1:04pm

Please for the love of God remove LL wars.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby [ATA]Winston on Oct 17 2018, 1:42pm

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Please for the love of God remove LL wars.

LL wars actually have higher participation than indi wars
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby [ATA]Winston on Oct 17 2018, 1:43pm

imperfectone wrote:Der winston/Team,

I would like to start by thanking you to take the initiative to improve the war system, we appreciate it and hope you all keep taking feedbacks and improve them. I know i am late in sharing these however if you all look into them it will make the wars better .

1 - Individual Wars

Firstly the charms arnt taken into match up making, its not fixed , ppl with stacked charms and no bfa still doesnt add into ranks , this needs to be fixed as you all informed .
Instead of upto 15 players please make it 30players wars just like KA wars , i believe all warriors will enjoy with these 2 changes as they are enjoying KA wars since it will be more balanced matchups.

Thanks,
Imperfectone

Indi wars do factor charms into matchmaking, but just not at the same value as BFA or lands are valued at. This is something we could modify in the future.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby LordSavan on Oct 17 2018, 2:47pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Please for the love of God remove LL wars.

LL wars actually have higher participation than indi wars

Are you counting two people casting 7 alts each for event tokens as participation? Otherwise i find this hard to beleive.
LordSavan

Postby JinXedMinX on Oct 17 2018, 4:56pm

Wars only matter when they can include the working mom's again. (( maybe dad's too, idk this demographic)) it's been YEARS ( since season 3 ) that I've seen a time slot or even duplicate time slots that cater to the working class mom. Again... I'll bring up the chaos wars. ((( 30 min prep, 30 min wars, 10 people playing))... etc. Its in your coding it's in your history. Look at the numbers that participated. Make this happen again. Please.
JinXedMinX
2016 ASW Champion

Postby NinjaCamel on Oct 17 2018, 7:24pm

Please fix the matching algorithm for EE wars. If there are 8 pure spies, put 4 on each side. I don't know if it is intentional, but I see EE war matchups with all or most of the pure spies on one side. Please fix it. Rank the pure spies, then put one on each side, alternating. The matchups will be more fair and the wars will be closer.
NinjaCamel

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements