New War Round Type

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New War Round Type

Postby llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll on Oct 5 2018, 3:10pm

Please add admin roles in indi only enough to write targets in ca also dtw/dts sucks you should just put all in tiers where everybody can hit everybody you need like 2 wc to war one war with hit restrictions on
llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll

Postby Kayaba on Oct 5 2018, 4:12pm

llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll wrote:Please add admin roles in indi only enough to write targets in ca also dtw/dts sucks you should just put all in tiers where everybody can hit everybody you need like 2 wc to war one war with hit restrictions on

People keep complaining about dts and dtw this is to prevent little ones from swarming
Kayaba

Postby xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx on Oct 5 2018, 4:15pm

Hit restrictions need to stay on these wars are perfect if removed it will be just like regular indi this forces people to hit in there range and makes it more challenging Please do not turn off hit restrictions
xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx

Postby _Dilligaf_ on Oct 5 2018, 7:48pm

Allies and kingdom war was great... warred with people I have never warred with before and had a good time. Thanks devs for changing things up
_Dilligaf_

Postby Head_Hunters on Oct 5 2018, 9:31pm

llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll wrote:Please add admin roles in indi only enough to write targets in ca also dtw/dts sucks you should just put all in tiers where everybody can hit everybody you need like 2 wc to war one war with hit restrictions on

Find target u can hit lmao
Head_Hunters

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 5 2018, 11:12pm

xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx wrote:Hit restrictions need to stay on these wars are perfect if removed it will be just like regular indi this forces people to hit in there range and makes it more challenging Please do not turn off hit restrictions

Not really. Having dtw and dts on just makes it more luck based (Win decided on matchup) because there is no way to counter top cr's. If u get the bad top cr's and ur opponent has the good ones, u lost. Guaranteed. Because you cant hit them, and the rest of the roster combined cant outplunder them. Idiotic.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll on Oct 6 2018, 9:34am

xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx wrote:Hit restrictions need to stay on these wars are perfect if removed it will be just like regular indi this forces people to hit in there range and makes it more challenging Please do not turn off hit restrictions

Kos what difference will it make to you?
You will never be top plunderer and why you so afraid of the small guys leaving you rekt?
The way I see it is devs shouldn't match anybody in a tier where they can't hit people that's just my opinion but other than that I'm enjoying the Kingdom and allies wars :)
llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll

Postby AfterLife_Falco_WoG on Oct 6 2018, 7:04pm

Pls just fix the ko announcements back to green on iOS, I miss it and it’s not too much to ask for
AfterLife_Falco_WoG

Postby MH-LiquidSpirit on Oct 7 2018, 2:20pm

New wars are ace fun.
They keep being ruined by inactives and alts but I suppose that's the same for most wars.
Matchups have been fair enough about 75% of the time but defo some room for improvement.
MH-LiquidSpirit

Postby X__Icarium__X on Oct 13 2018, 2:48am

Really enjoyed this format. Reminds me of old times. 
X__Icarium__X

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements