New War Round Type

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Sep 28, 2018.

1. On android the colours are there. And it wasn't taken out. It was a bug.

2. Changes to lowland war

From the original forum post re: changes to war -

Lowland:
    These wars factor in all:
    ONLY Lowland Kingdom stats
    Temporary bonuses
    Clan sign up

We just finished Lowland War 8 on October 2, and potions & mith were not allowed. I understood that October 1 was the effective date for war changes. When can we expect these lowland war changes to take effect?

I also noticed that neither the winning or losing side received mith. Is this something that will be addressed?

Thanks for listening & making changes designed to improve the war system.

3. The new war type was fun and took me back to old days of war when the wars were fun, but please the ko’s “for” the clan need to be green again. It’s too confusing seeing positive ko’s mixed with sko’s. They should never have been switched to red ever there’s no logic in that being done. Please return the ko’s to green that would be a tremendous plus for the war system in all wars.

4. The hit ranges, dts per example, really need to be fixed. How are we expected to wc 2 wars in 1? We matter as well make it 2 tiers. Just like normal indi. Please fix this or make brackets smaller.

5. Agree the NEW FORMAT 30 vs 30 wars are fun but slightly flawed...make them hit restrictions 'OFF' type wars, this is then the recognised format that became the norm in indi wars many moons ago when the other formats died out - lessons from the past.

6. Dts/dtw is terrible. Essentially means the war is completely out of your control, because its not one war but 10 mini wars disguised as one.

7. dts/dtw noted

8. So when you're knocked out (KO) or self knock out (SKO) it should be red news BUT pls put back the green KO in cc newsfeed when you knock out an opponent it's a simple fix that we universally want back.

✨✨✨✨

Just thinking out loud... I wonder if an amber SKO would appeal to anyone? Red/Amber/Green u see...??

9. This new war is fun again brings back great memories

10. Done 3 new war's and already fallen in love with it.

11. How about you note what Titan said.

12. Really enjoy the new war format and the less LL Wars. 30 vs 30 makes for much more fun.

Is there any other Wars events coming?

13. Wars are great with hit restrictions on fair match ups no small accts dive bombing big lb accts forces lb to hit lb new wars are great ty devs if hit restrictions are removed it would ruin these new wars as well

14. the new war was fun but same flawes that need to be fixed

15. Yes i agree the dive bombing is best to be gone
    What flawes?

16. Highly appreciated.Probably the best thing ATA has done for warriors recently.Also DTW/DTS make it even better and a level playing Field for both LBs and small players who would otherwise just dive on opponent LB to make them less effective.Moreover, WCing this type of war requires skills and is not just about asking bottoms to dump on opponent LB.A huge thanks to the developers team 

17. Really enjoying new format!!! :) ty:)
    But,,
    please change cc notifications of ko, sko, etc....
    And please put roles back and clan announcements available

18. Seconding this entire post.

19. Statless alts are to be ignored.
    Should be banned from forums.