9 Year Anniversary!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: 9 Year Anniversary!

Postby Dave on Sep 15 2018, 3:10pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:Can we just save the anniversary chest? I see it says it “EXPIRES”, but does that mean we will lose it completely? I’d like to keep it for my collection considering many players have been locked out of the game after using theirs.

It will vanish. If you do not use it you will lose it.
Dave

Postby IlillIlIMISIlIlIilI on Sep 15 2018, 3:21pm

---ADM--- wrote:
IlillIlIMISIlIlIilI wrote:The 99% chest is only going to increase your base plunder, it isn’t going to apply to the 99% increase they added to all ebs. So yes, it is only going to seem like 50% because you’re already making double the gold
We aren’t talking about the chest. I have not used my chest yet and I still only saw a 50% plunder increase, not the advertised 99%.

yeah I definitely misread everything lol
IlillIlIMISIlIlIilI

Postby Original_Belladonna on Sep 15 2018, 3:51pm

Dave wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:Can we just save the anniversary chest? I see it says it “EXPIRES”, but does that mean we will lose it completely? I’d like to keep it for my collection considering many players have been locked out of the game after using theirs.

So, essentially, use it and be locked out of game until it expires or don’t use it and lose it completely? That’s absurd. What a horrible birthday event thing. Should have just let it pass without a peep.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Sep 15 2018, 4:15pm

Bravo on making all epics promo. I still think that should be standard practice and not just reserved for premiums. But this is a good start
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby Dave on Sep 15 2018, 4:19pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:
Dave wrote:

So, essentially, use it and be locked out of game until it expires or don’t use it and lose it completely? That’s absurd. What a horrible birthday event thing. Should have just let it pass without a peep.

I Have not used mine yet, devs have already said they will resolve any issues if you have any so if it goes wrong send a ticket. They will manually compensate players.

Take a SS and use it as a background image on your device if you wish then it will be there as long as you wish.

Anything free is a good gesture, equally it is impossible to please everyone.
Dave

Postby Original_Belladonna on Sep 15 2018, 4:29pm

Dave wrote:
I Have not used mine yet, devs have already said they will resolve any issues if you have any so if it goes wrong send a ticket. They will manually compensate players.

Take a SS and use it as a background image on your device if you wish then it will be there as long as you wish.

Anything free is a good gesture, equally it is impossible to please everyone.

Lol, I’m not sending any tickets. This was a free thing that obviously glitched out. I don’t care about it, I only asked because it would be nice to have as part of a collection. Nonetheless, we all know what happens when you send in tickets. 

As for my background image, it’s not of KaW and it would be irrelevant to have anything KaW related as a picture for my background.

Lastly, I’m neither pleased nor displeased, I was simply asking a question regarding the chest. Thanks, Dave. 
Original_Belladonna

Postby XxXxXx___LOTHAUR___xXxXxX on Sep 15 2018, 4:29pm

Activated anniversary chest with grey and gold crux was booted out of KaW for over half hour. When I got back in anniversary chest didn’t give any extra boost to plunder. Happy anniversary kaw and screwed it up again.
XxXxXx___LOTHAUR___xXxXxX

Postby slippy2012 on Sep 15 2018, 5:25pm

JEDI-MAESTRO wrote:
DeltaForceGM01 wrote:
We dont talk about starwars 7-9, there are only 6 episodes
7 was good 8 completely sucked will reserve judgement on nine. In reality there 10 movies i count rouge one

Hahaha I wish we could at LEAST get an alternate universe version in book form how George Lucas planned it originally!
slippy2012

Postby Original_Belladonna on Sep 15 2018, 5:28pm

The chest says it’s 11. 

Original_Belladonna

Postby N_C_U-Gimli-Son-of-Gloin on Sep 15 2018, 9:23pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:Can we just save the anniversary chest? I see it says it “EXPIRES”, but does that mean we will lose it completely? I’d like to keep it for my collection considering many players have been locked out of the. game after using theirs.

I've still got my year 8 chest just can't open them
N_C_U-Gimli-Son-of-Gloin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements