ASW 2018 Winners!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby Original_Belladonna on Sep 3 2018, 9:59am

The issue shouldn’t be whether or not someone managed to amass a huge amount of charms, but rather leaks, moles and outright cheating by having accounts in multiple clans throughout the ASW’s. The charms fiasco in and of itself is ridiculous because charms determined stats here. Many players wanted base stats so those that cheat and gain hundreds of charms wouldn’t have the chance to. There are many issues with this years ASW’s and it appears the devs are sweeping all of this under the rug. Cyan should not have had the stat bonus in the beginning, players shouldn’t have been able to have alts in rivaling clans, and charms should have never been counted as stats here.
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby 50Shadesofgray-TS on Sep 3 2018, 10:07am

empire_foxygirl wrote:Of course i wont stop to grow my charms :) im so active in trading, maybe u should learn buy and sell ,and have profits :)


I don't see how charm farming is learning how to buy and sell
50Shadesofgray-TS
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 7 2018, 2:34am

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby empire_foxygirl on Sep 3 2018, 10:29am

50Shadesofgray-TS wrote:
empire_foxygirl wrote:Of course i wont stop to grow my charms :) im so active in trading, maybe u should learn buy and sell ,and have profits :)


I don't see how charm farming is learning how to buy and sell


So all have charms is farm charming, cant buy?
empire_foxygirl
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Feb 15 2012, 4:01am

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby DE0XYS on Sep 3 2018, 10:45am

LMABAO wrote:I’m not sure who you are sir or miss but I will also nominate you for moderator


Thanks for your support kind sir/mam
DE0XYS
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Nov 14 2011, 8:25am

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby Tzshifter on Sep 3 2018, 11:27am

DE0XYS wrote:
LMABAO wrote:I’m not sure who you are sir or miss but I will also nominate you for moderator


Thanks for your support kind sir/mam

We don’t need new mods stop trying to suck up to people and do this pathetic crap
Tzshifter
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 12:24pm

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby DE0XYS on Sep 3 2018, 12:13pm

Tzshifter wrote:
DE0XYS wrote:
LMABAO wrote:I’m not sure who you are sir or miss but I will also nominate you for moderator


Thanks for your support kind sir/mam

We don’t need new mods stop trying to suck up to people and do this pathetic crap


Thankyou for your support
DE0XYS
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Nov 14 2011, 8:25am

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Sep 3 2018, 2:47pm

empire_foxygirl wrote:2700 charms overnight? That seems impossible it just showing how u making stories, just admit u spread alts in asw to mole. Ss or bs, in my accounts i collected it , and trade, how bout giving u incs and see where my alts charms go, maybe u will shock, because they dont have charms anymore. Stop making humours and admit u mole.exactly u are in magenta, u are in pink and cyan too.u actually out of topic , its just show u cannot defend yourself because u are truly a mole not only in asw but also in lowland wars


There is no mole on final war. We lost because they had a better top and better players. Our two big gun didn’t do much. Most their side perform really will. Caff and imp didn’t perform what we hope for. Our top plunderer is Warjax and third is 1 mill CS. That’s how much we perform. We lost fair and square why have to find blame. You know if we won they will blame caff that he open his alt. Caff have no alt on other side. Tangra names similar but they are not one person. I don’t know why they making the same name with codes. It’s not really helping them. It’s just making them looking more guilty on something. Anyway forget looking for blame. Cyan won fair and square on final. Just be happy our pink team was fun and no drama. KK didn’t mole he have nothing to gain on moling. Both side no use of moling. Both side have great WC. The issue is members performance. My performance sucks also. Angel smashed me with my 2 xtal.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby empire_foxygirl on Sep 3 2018, 4:21pm

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:
empire_foxygirl wrote:2700 charms overnight? That seems impossible it just showing how u making stories, just admit u spread alts in asw to mole. Ss or bs, in my accounts i collected it , and trade, how bout giving u incs and see where my alts charms go, maybe u will shock, because they dont have charms anymore. Stop making humours and admit u mole.exactly u are in magenta, u are in pink and cyan too.u actually out of topic , its just show u cannot defend yourself because u are truly a mole not only in asw but also in lowland wars


There is no mole on final war. We lost because they had a better top and better players. Our two big gun didn’t do much. Most their side perform really will. Caff and imp didn’t perform what we hope for. Our top plunderer is Warjax and third is 1 mill CS. That’s how much we perform. We lost fair and square why have to find blame. You know if we won they will blame caff that he open his alt. Caff have no alt on other side. Tangra names similar but they are not one person. I don’t know why they making the same name with codes. It’s not really helping them. It’s just making them looking more guilty on something. Anyway forget looking for blame. Cyan won fair and square on final. Just be happy our pink team was fun and no drama. KK didn’t mole he have nothing to gain on moling. Both side no use of moling. Both side have great WC. The issue is members performance. My performance sucks also. Angel smashed me with my 2 xtal.



How u know u didnt even know , u are not even in discord room while we talk strat there, kk is there at the same he is at cyan, im not blaming im just stating the fact that he mole, i know there is nothing we can do, atleast people aware
empire_foxygirl
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Feb 15 2012, 4:01am

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby --eL3ctric-Purpl3-- on Sep 3 2018, 4:27pm

U did great m8...just a pity some of ur top on me, dey’ve made a lot fail and i also pay crapy for dem, dey shud be eat our mid-top

It was a tough war and great war....️MUCH RESPECT FOR PINK PROTECTORS️


________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:
empire_foxygirl wrote:2700 charms overnight? That seems impossible it just showing how u making stories, just admit u spread alts in asw to mole. Ss or bs, in my accounts i collected it , and trade, how bout giving u incs and see where my alts charms go, maybe u will shock, because they dont have charms anymore. Stop making humours and admit u mole.exactly u are in magenta, u are in pink and cyan too.u actually out of topic , its just show u cannot defend yourself because u are truly a mole not only in asw but also in lowland wars


There is no mole on final war. We lost because they had a better top and better players. Our two big gun didn’t do much. Most their side perform really will. Caff and imp didn’t perform what we hope for. Our top plunderer is Warjax and third is 1 mill CS. That’s how much we perform. We lost fair and square why have to find blame. You know if we won they will blame caff that he open his alt. Caff have no alt on other side. Tangra names similar but they are not one person. I don’t know why they making the same name with codes. It’s not really helping them. It’s just making them looking more guilty on something. Anyway forget looking for blame. Cyan won fair and square on final. Just be happy our pink team was fun and no drama. KK didn’t mole he have nothing to gain on moling. Both side no use of moling. Both side have great WC. The issue is members performance. My performance sucks also. Angel smashed me with my 2 xtal.
--eL3ctric-Purpl3--
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Feb 21 2013, 7:15am

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby empire_foxygirl on Sep 3 2018, 4:36pm

And im done so stop replying me
empire_foxygirl
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Feb 15 2012, 4:01am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests