ASW 2018 Winners!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ASW 2018 Winners!

Postby empire_foxygirl on Sep 3 2018, 8:44am

By the way congrats cyan, i only hate kk for moling in asw/ any wars in the game.im nothing against u all, cheers.. moving on
empire_foxygirl

Postby K__ARMY__K on Sep 3 2018, 8:53am

empire_foxygirl wrote:
K__ARMY__K wrote:
empire_foxygirl wrote:All Support Rematch!
Proof of moling!

Pm me if want to see

Pm me if you want to see, how foxyhannah accumulated 2700 charms overnight ...

Oh the mole there u go..
i dare u to show, dont google it tho, nice try,
U should be banned for spreading ur alts in asw

Well ! really hard to buy that excuse , hiding your own misfortune !
I just have 2 hands and a well paid job, I don’t think I have enough time to even stay online hours at night just to share some real dirt with people to earn charms 

I was wc in magenta until valk took over, and I don’t think it is physically practical for anyone to wc in a asw clan and simultaneously play alts as ur trying to blame me for!

Moreover this doesn’t change the truth how you accumulated 2700 charms overnight , and guess what , I don’t need to google , cos google doesn’t have the screen shots of your chats with people, where u sweet talked your sugar daddies to give you those charms for some real foolishness of yours , anyway incase that’s not true, then the devs actually need to look at your history , cos it’s really hard to get 2700 charms from events 
K__ARMY__K

Postby K__ARMY__K on Sep 3 2018, 8:57am

empire_foxygirl wrote:Actually kk army its not new that u are a mole, even lowland wars u are mole so u got kicked in existence

It’s truly said

History repeats itself

It’s the same story repeated, while you try to expose the real mole, there comes a group of buttering lickers who kick you from every group and later prove you as a mole instead..

This is exactly what happened then and exactly same happening now

While I exposed bachkeda of actually moling against silver, there u came to save his A..

Good job !
One suggestion for u : get back in touch with all ur sugar daddies and ask which one forwarded me the SS 
K__ARMY__K

Postby empire_foxygirl on Sep 3 2018, 9:09am

2700 charms overnight? That seems impossible it just showing how u making stories, just admit u spread alts in asw to mole. Ss or bs, in my accounts i collected it , and trade, how bout giving u incs and see where my alts charms go, maybe u will shock, because they dont have charms anymore. Stop making humours and admit u mole.exactly u are in magenta, u are in pink and cyan too.u actually out of topic , its just show u cannot defend yourself because u are truly a mole not only in asw but also in lowland wars
empire_foxygirl

Postby empire_foxygirl on Sep 3 2018, 9:14am

I never got kicked because of moling ,everyone knows i never cheat in wars, i have dignity in war fair and square. Nice try mole and stop harassing me in pm, or u will be doom
empire_foxygirl

Postby K__ARMY__K on Sep 3 2018, 9:31am

empire_foxygirl wrote:I never got kicked because of moling ,everyone knows i never cheat in wars, i have dignity in war fair and square. Nice try mole and stop harassing me in pm, or u will be doom

Ahh , I can understand, it’s really hard to understand English sometimes ... it’s ok

And btw I haven’t sent u a single message on your PM, else prove it with a ss or send it to devs. so don’t start on with this new girly tantrum, and try gain sympathy...
K__ARMY__K

Postby empire_foxygirl on Sep 3 2018, 9:40am

K__ARMY__K wrote:
empire_foxygirl wrote:I never got kicked because of moling ,everyone knows i never cheat in wars, i have dignity in war fair and square. Nice try mole and stop harassing me in pm, or u will be doom

Ahh , I can understand, it’s really hard to understand English sometimes ... it’s ok

And btw I haven’t sent u a single message on your PM, else prove it with a ss or send it to devs. so don’t start on with this new girly tantrum, and try gain sympathy...

Oh how bout blackmailing me on 3rd app duh
empire_foxygirl

Postby empire_foxygirl on Sep 3 2018, 9:46am

And by the way this is getting far here, i dont want to waste time talking to a person like u, but ss or bs :) im still waiting, ~~ciao
empire_foxygirl

Postby K__ARMY__K on Sep 3 2018, 9:48am

empire_foxygirl wrote:
K__ARMY__K wrote:

Oh how bout blackmailing me on 3rd app duh

Ahh I guess it’s English again,
You just said PM earlier

Anyway enjoy life... I wish to see 4700 charms on u soon and with the pace your going, it will be real soon..

Good luck !!
Happy kawing... and happy trading !
K__ARMY__K

Postby empire_foxygirl on Sep 3 2018, 9:54am

Of course i wont stop to grow my charms :) im so active in trading, maybe u should learn buy and sell ,and have profits :)
empire_foxygirl

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements