ASW 2018 Winners!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Congratulations to the Cyan Lions for winning this year's All Star Wars!

All members of the winning team will receive a unique banner to commemorate their victory!

For example, this was lat year's banner:

[​IMG]

Banner of the Cyan Lions - Summer 2018 ASW Champions. "This Banner was earned by members of the Cyan Lions in 2018 All Star Wars. By defeating the other members of KaW's 10,000 strongest players, they proved they were the best warriors."

And your winners are:

-WidEspReaD_PaniC-
    KickButt
    llllllHappyBirthdayIlllll
    AngeIlika
    --eL3ctric-Purpl3--
    MY__Valkrie_Zen-Kuni__TH
    HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT
    --Bandit8X--
    CoolBrees-HELL-is-HERE-MaCHiNE
    IRSo0oQo0o-Irshire-o0oQo0oIRS
    erus
    xXP_3Xx_-WarHawk-_xXP_3Xx
    AfterLife_LadySKF_WoG
    AfterLife_SKF_WoG
    TopOfTheFoodChain
    Callen
    CHUBBY__CHASER
    Redbourne
    Bacon
    lllM-_-STARFIRE-_-Mlll
    -One____iE____Life-
    JasaIex
    -_SILVER__CLAWS_-
    Artouris
    IIIIIIIIMIiiiiiiiII
    DracoDormimini47
    B2B-Warrior-B2B
    Notme113
    __sAmCrO__
    Yuno
    xXP_3Xx_SpicyCoco_xXP_3Xx
    SushiMonster
    Jasalex
    _CE_ASIMSLASH_CE_
    YOYO20102
    UK--CHooCH-NUT--
    raghav9mishra
    edongsky
    EM1K666
    -LUCAS-
    MakeWish
    Green-Echo4Legend
    _MaRioMeRciless_MaCHiNE
    ToRoLoK
    LordSavan
    -T1-
    IlIllI_Pandaeye_lIIlIl
    -Tricky-
    llCall_Me_ToF_Till_tHe_DeatHll
    ______IMP______
    -GingeR_NutZ-
    Otap
    RaGiNG-ReD-RaBBiT-MaCHiNE
    Simiyo
    -LaZy-KiNG_SHaRk_
    The_Legendary_Sannin_Jiraiya
    IlPlIHllAllSIIMlIAlI
    Iakay
    Roothless
    BigTexan
    IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII
    Blitzkreik
    Surge
    Elizabeth_Bathory
    ___REDZEVWEN----
    Dante
    GonZkiE
    bb_baobei_bb
    _CHOJNY_
    KI_-IronMan-_SS
    huier

2. No support devs messed up this asw

3. I'm gonna farm some devs

4. Worst Asw ever. And they act like nothing happened. Finals should've been re scheduled

5. No thread explaining how bad devs screwed up an event that's once a year?

6. Not only finals but everything should have been restarted cause the clan won the forst round in an unfair manner

7. We don't even know if cyan would have advanced if they didnt have bonus In the first rounds

8. So much negativity, you can’t reschedule ASW people set time aside booked work off etc

9. Zero support for this ASW. Too many fixed matches. Too many glitches. Too many alts. Not enough dev preparation. This is the worst thing that could have happened to KaW. Don’t take this as butthurt on my part; I had a fantastic time with those I warred with and had a great experience. You can tell though that devs were not prepared whatsoever. For everyone that got screwed, I hope they are heavily compensated. 6 free xtals better not be it.

To my friends that were in Cyan Lions; Congratulations! Y’all killed it! And hopefully I get to keep using my favorite Cyan spell for free!

10. Yup a waste of time it was 
    Crap event that took 362 days to screw up.
    I’m positive about that.

11. It’s ok heda. You win for being the biggest butthurt whiner. Grats

12. Funny how there is no thread to explain what happened during the first round and no thread to explain what happened during the last round. Yet you are quick to post a thread to congratulate the winners.

Absolutely unacceptable.

13. Knowing who you are and what you've been through I definitely didn't expect you to be taking this stance on the issue. You've had first hand experience with how corrupt and unfair the Devs are, yet here you are insulting those trying to highlight this weekend's issues.

14. Grats to the winners!

15. ATA?

16. ,all war here not fair lol..but hey they still fight hard to earn it no more whinning..just be happy for them

17. I have no issue with bringing up legitimate gripes. As you say, I have historically not been a huge fan of the devs. But typically because, in the past, they have turned a blind eye to corruption. Presently, it seems as though they are truly trying to improve kaw and making some genuine efforts.

Obviously the asw wasn’t perfect. But what can they do now? They’ve said they’re going to do a similar type of event. I’m sure if they could turn back the clock they would. But they can’t.

Plus heda is just a whiney chump—and not that good of a warrior either.

Given devs efforts recently, I’m inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt and encourage them to keep trying and introducing new features. IMO Winston and current team is-by far- the most open and prodocutive dev team in the 8 years I’ve been playing.

Just my 2 cents.

18. What effort?

Screw up a once a year 3 day war and 362 days of EB heaven.

How hard is it to expect war as in the name be better rather instead it can get worse? Ppl gamed war systems so they are gone and the devs took their place. No clue how to fix something but can add to the problems.

There is zero effort put into war of any kind.
    Anyone still around from the earlier years knows this all 2 of them.

Example: the devs won’t reply....SNAFU

19. Congratulations to the winners!