ASW 2018 Winners!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Sep 2, 2018.

1. That’s exactly what you should answer to silver !!

2. In regards to the delay. Both teams suffered the delay. To say you had inactives BECAUSE of the delay is just a show of how unprepared your warriors were and they likely wouldve been inactive either way. Its not like the time slot got changed just the war got shortened. sure this may have changed strategy but a good wc will be able to adjust accordingly

3. Cyan's color will be free for another year 

4. It didn't run perfectly, but it was a blast! Gratz to the winners - I want a rematch!!!!

Ajax

5. All Support Rematch!
    Proof of moling!

Pm me if want to see

6. Gz to the winners!

I messed up my part in Semi-Final by caming too late online to switch back my built to PS. So i had to fight as a tasty noob-hansel :? :lol:

And our semi-Final vs. Cyans was full of inactives on our side...

So i want a rematch :mrgreen: :roll:

joke.

But I think devs could be more generous with rewards even for 3rd and 4th place or maybe all participants. Its a huge effort for players to even spent that amount of time to make it possible to participate...

7. List of devs screw ups in this years asw:

Cyan Lions 11% bonus in first war
    Xtal jail bug after 3/4 xtals for some players
    being able to build during war for some
    messed up final schedule
    Multiple accounters not being punished
    thrown wars also going unpunished (hey tangra)

Ofcourse all these amongst other things i've missed off for sure. And yet lets act like nothing happened!

8. So glad I didn’t do ASW from what I gather in forums. Would have been a huge waste of time.
    Seems like the winners were chosen the moment the clans were made. Dumb.

9. Bachkeda isnt heda, nor will never be. Remember the days when panic was a nice guy? Neither do I.

10. So much salt 
    0 consideration for the hard work and organization which was simply better than the rest.
    3 wins in a row isn’t due to luck, it’s a mix of patience, cooperation and discipline..

Respect to all fighters, better opportunity next year 

11. can u resign? like right now?

12. Congrats Cyan you did great with great warriors. We lost fair and square. Although I hope next year devs increase rewards and open up participation to 15k. This will help increase participation. Also make it mandatory to banned alts into war. I think new players deserves more to participate and enjoy once a year event. I may have lost but I enjoy the war. KAW community despite ups and down we all still here so keep KAW alive.

13. Respect for the pink protectors for a well fought war. You guys kept us on our toes!

I wouldn’t mind a rematch, as it was indeed a fun war despite the setbacks. Ajax you were a beast!

14. All critisms of the asw are valid. Its absurd how far ee has fallen from the glory days of 2013. That said, we fought the battles placed in front of us, and prevailed. Sorry it wasnt fairness personified, but ee has never been fair.

15. Pm me if you want to see, how foxyhannah accumulated 2700 charms overnight ...

16. KK brotha you ignore her. She just can’t look on the mirror and see what she really is?

17. The final war was fair and square. Don’t let devs screw up reflect to the players. Both side fought hard to win. There is always 1 winner and cyan won. Let’s accept they have better players. Blame the devs for screw up because they still have on this mentality that they making players favors for the events. They can’t remove their head up there asses. Players play the game to have fun. This once a year event is important and should be treated by devs as priority not as favor to us players. Without us players here they have no game. They should think that way. Thank you all who participated and try your best. Good luck next year if we are still here.

18. Oh the mole there u go..
    i dare u to show, dont google it tho, nice try,
    U should be banned for spreading ur alts in asw

19. Actually kk army its not new that u are a mole, even lowland wars u are mole so u got kicked in existence

20. Grats to all who participated. I know there has always been an issue with how wars are run and how Devs have a hard time making them fair. But let’s be honest. It’s not the Devs who want this to happen. The reality is there are people playing the game that do not care about playing fair. This goes in wars and the day to day play. Those are the people the kawmunity needs to be calling out. They are the ones killing the game. I for one would love to see them culled out of the game.

You know who you are and it’s sad you don’t even care. Thanks for wrecking the game.