2018 All Star Wars Information

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Winners will still be Receiving there all STAR wars STARScorrect

2. :( The times are terrible for Euro peeps. Good luck to those participating.

3. Yes they are and the solution would be to have the start time vary by 8 hours each time so we get a fair spread around the globe. I wish they would do it that way but I doubt they will.

4. Yeah, that would be a lot better...

5. I have 550 of them.

6. Top10k is heavily weighted to stats and battle wins so high allies can only get you so far

7. We want stars!!!

8. I would love to see an optional reward (e.g. Rime, Corvidaemonium, etc. With a custom chroma (changeable?))

And a championship ring for participants.

9. Lol yes let's give out something awesome for everyone who takes part. Sadly this would just cause people to sign up for free stuff.

10. Apologies on that, I meant for winners.

I need to stop talking to people before caffeine. Lmao.

11. Could have meant for participants of the championship winning team;)

12. I did. Lol.

But that is not what I actually ended up typing. xD

13. Not really, majority of players can be LB, and those whom are not, are not big enough to fairly participate in an ALL STAR WAR. I missed out on my first 2, but it encouraged me to grow.

14. Ok a Ring for Winning Team And Rings for the second And Third Place...

lets Get Ready To Rumble. 6 hours And counting

15. Hope someone Is Old player here..

Did They give a Ring in the first ASW for Winning Team TYR??? Any old Warriors here?

16. I do recall a ring was given

17. Nothing was given for winning first all star war except an achievement shield. Look at my achievements and you can see the winner designation for first all star war.

18. Is there any way to get a participation banner? Thatd be awesome, haven't had a new banner recently

19. Well i cant remenber But The Clan Tyr receive a Ring dont know if it was Second ASW or first S1.. Its a pretty cool looking ring guess Those folks no longer around

20. ill ask my Friend To send me a screen shoot of the ring

between The Tyr and The Aries. ASW