2018 All Star Wars Information

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Can we take part in one war only? Or do we need to do all wars??

2. In order to win asw you have to participate in all 3 wars and win the final one.

3. Yes, you can only do one war, but you may not win the entire ASW’s if you choose to only take part in the one. :)

4. Is asw betting going to be on again this year ?

5. So if you win one round (theoretically to advance to the next round...) you still have to sign up for the next round? Did I miss something?

6. Colored name?? No more stars?? 

7. Last attempt at asking for the leaderboard ranking requirement to allow more people to participate :(

8. While it sounds nice to allow only the top 10k, whats the point when only 300 people war. Open it up to lower ranks in the last few hours before start if participation is low. I know many players with 4 or 5 accouts in the top 10k, they cant war em all.

9. COUNTDOWN CLANLESS 13.5 HOURS

10. When comparing time investment vs potential rewards (and taking into note that only 1st place gets any stat rewards) Ive decided to definitely sit this one out. Have fun to everyone involved! (rank 600 overall lb)

11. Tradition

Happy Happy eb’s if a yearly event is not for you  GL to all the entrants...enjoy

12. Casted and ready....LESSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOO

13. Please DO NOT cast PS during asw. Even your ally hidden you will get strip and ruin the war. Better you leak on attacks. The eggheads in this game can find your hidden allies and they will strip you. Thank you

14. I can’t crack top 10k albeit being top 300 ally LB. what does a guy need to do around here to crack top 10k

15. I hope you all lose.

16. Unless you have 100 of those 800b allies, you aren't even top 3000 ally lb, let alone top 300.
    Cool story tho.

17. About 450k more wins and about 400m more stats allies LB doesn’t matter that much I jumped from 7k to 3k with just 39t in Allie hires. And only moved 3 spots overall.

18. To all the cry babies that can't get in, how many NK promos do they have to give? Unless you started recently blame ya noobish activity. All Stars Wars. The average player wars occur daily, that's for you noobs.