2018 All Star Wars Information

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 30, 2018.

1. This is half true.

Cyan had roughly 11% bonuses to each stat at the start of round 1 whereas all other teams had 0%

After round 1 all semifinalist clans were given all unlock bonuses to fix the issue of cyan having that advantage.

2. I was in GG so it’s fully true.
    So this ppl has a bone to pick.
    Still nothing satisfactory has been about it.

When there is only 1 war event a year and i’m willing & wanting to participate as in every year i was top 10k it was a joke it came down ti this.

The fact its not a fair and legit event is troubling. Remains to be seen what bandaid the devs do about it. I will assume it comes up short.

Cheers

3. Yet that is a banable offense Insinuating someone cheating per RoC rules

4. @atawinston

I wish have responce from you on here about the asw for this yr.

I have been playing kaw for many yrs now, on off.
    This was first yr and time i have ever been elidigable to have qualified for ASW.
    i was like wow woohoo. I finnaly reached after all these yr this milestone.
    This shouldve resulted in me jumping in to join!!!

I thought long hard weather to enter this Asw as i always in past wished too.

But i decided aginst it: for vaious sorous issues(elbaerate later on) . Then the blantant disregard i saw which has warrented my resonse back into forums as I rarely post here. This issue shall be addressed first! [disclaimed i shall paraphrase this info. Plus my belife these prices are in usd, these offers made multi times over both wars so far.]

"Open ps (get all the hits you need) $300

Moling service (win from the inside) $250

Afk (repin us for whole 6 hours) $150

All prices double 30mins into war."

Sirously you have this issue.

Now what i seen advertised here makes complete sense with so many alts and similar names used entered into asw.
    now makes perfect sense how such services are possiable to render! Now via logical conclusions.

I wouldve prehaps tried a 2 hour war block just say i did try it once yay yay.

Due to the other issues i felt come into play for asw, but even 2 hours wasted with the above services being offered and rendered? Is shocking

But you ask 6 hour war best part of a day be squandered from my valuable time. With this going on? Sirously? What are you thinking six hours...

Now lets get onto the other issues for why i refuse to spend 6hours for asw. & why i feel you have such a low participation rate from top 10k as i saw stats for some ppl in different clans i could've made the cut to enter. Should i ve cast.

Heres why i didnt cast. The issues i foresore and thought not worth my time

Charms, its suppose be about your build stats not, charms @war (which brings, me to another point. ppl hiring out charm stacks for each war... And max furn sets. Eg hire this max lvl10furn set xamount charms for a war @ $240 this shall remain unamed)

Charms:

need be excluded, as there no capped linit for them least furn bonus capped so fine inc them now.

allies and bfe fine as they reflect asw archivments no issues here.

Multi accts issues always seems be a problem, (this yr its absurd! See the offers to won war above ads i ve seen)

Lag always seems be issue...

Bots auto clickers

Allies not locked,

This suppose be about build stats originally and why i be happy make the 10k cut. But others can ruin it outside for what ever the reasons they claim are to interfer.
    this suppose be a asw free from outside interference hence why u set up servers ata, for communication for the participants to use.
    If this not the case why pay or bother set up a server for each of asw clans?

Skull porcelain furniture throne, really? You want me spend 6 hour min. In vain atrempt. For furniture? One piece too i wish to add!
    Or 18hours for one furniture slot?
    I would expect the higher i reach to unlock better and better equipment like mooses ring only. For winners, then eg shoulders etc. For my, Time and efforts. This could and idealy be offered alongside banners for each team.
    Depends on bonuses for how high u reached.
    This time effort, regardless if none of any issues being present simply dosnt reflect my time investment required on my part.

Then getting onto ata's additional blunders, compounding asw's

Xtal jail why...

Bonuses for one clan for first war agun why...

As mentioned by soneone else why not send priority msg so ppl not leave clans?plus ppl might not have time stay due rl as well.
    Also on this note ppl leave disheartened and prob neva want sign up again thus shrinking the pool fir next yrs asw...

Red green ko's removed why...

they so useful in old mitheral wars! Yeah that when i started my wars and gave them up.

I am so glad i decided not to join in now.

I am disappointed atawinston that i should have feel like this. Upon having reached a kaw milestone.

Why should anyone waste there time to participate in such an event.

Due to issues i can foresee!

Due to issues ata shouldve been able foresee.

Due to time effort required makes anyreward meaningless. And on this note feeling previous asw had better rewards!
    Not less rewards!

Plus a 2018asw to have less issues. Than prevous asw's.

When a 2018 asw should have ironed out issues from previous asw's and also be robust enough to handle issues As they arise, a 2018 asw should have had foreseen new issues that could be unique to a 2018 asw for a smooth fun experince. For all partipants.

What a cluster stuff up

Hope those who signed up had some fun. At the very least.

Tdlr

What should be milestone reached, has been destoryed. Then disgusting how so and whats been offered.

5. How many players are on each team in the finals?

6. War delay - Clans not signed up, war not starting.

7. You can't even show up for work on time time devs. What are you doing? Answers. Now.

8. Devs are working on a fix, Kezzer is in discussion with them.

9. it is the responsibility of ata to ensure that anything they release or provide is in correct working order
    obviously the error was an oversight but that is still the responsibility of ata
    all folks put at a disadvantage because of the error need to be compensated
    failing that then the match effected needs to be fought again without the 11% being present
    its hard to convince folks asw is fun when these mistakes keep occuring
    please up your game devs

10. Compensation given, 1 seal of the damned, 6 crystals and 1 royal seerstone.

11. TYSM Devs for putting on an awesome event and working hard to put it together!! Only request I have is that banners won't be the same as last year. Other than that great work!

12. Worst asw ever

13. This is life and things happen. You cannot get to upset. The war was really close! We can always complain, but let's look at the fun and excitement. Everyone played well! Proud of everyone for the effort and the good fight!

14. I thought that’s a random crap given by devs! Btw they messed it also...I haven’t received seal!
    Anyways nice blow to the game devs!

15. Guess it was hard for them to do their job

16. Lvl 2 ASW throne, nice!

17. Wheres my Seal And 4th place throne?

18. I didn’t get a seal, just 6 crystals and a seerstone.

19. When the next event I hope not next year 