Update to Drop Rates

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby DR_ITIIHIIAIILIIUIICIIAIIOIINI on Sep 10 2018, 8:52pm

Sorry but I don't understand that decision! I've a small account that is 730 on ally leaderbord and can hit all kind of eB but now I've to put it on a clan that run wardeast and leave my clan and my friends????
I think is not correct for the player that have ever play correctly and spend his money on this game.
My small account can hit 200 mcs accounts on PvP but can't hit gomorax or lignabelua because the Legend items drop is decreased from 400 to 3 for every eb...
DR_ITIIHIIAIILIIUIICIIAIIOIINI

Postby DR_ITIIHIIAIILIIUIICIIAIIOIINI on Sep 10 2018, 9:02pm

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:
DE0XYS wrote:
QllllUllllEllllEllllN-TS wrote:What about players with legit stacks, i.e they have traded for and built the stacks over several months?

I’m sure they’d be able to tell legit stacks from alt farmed stacks.

[I've a small account, small from first day, that I've ever used to buy ally and it is 730 on ally leaderbord, and is items drop on gomorax and lignabelua is decreased from 400 to 3... is not correct]
DR_ITIIHIIAIILIIUIICIIAIIOIINI

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Sep 17 2018, 6:42am

Is possible that this change is ok for all?
-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS-

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Sep 17 2018, 6:45am

I can hit players that have a good event items drop from gomorax or lignabelua but if I try to join to this eb my reward is max 4 items, indifferently if I hit 1 or 300 times!

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Sep 17 2018, 6:47am

I’ve noticed too that the drop of my big account is increased!!! I think this is an a gift to the reach account!

Postby 4A6F73-HEX-687561 on Sep 17 2018, 6:47am

-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- wrote:I can hit players that have a good event items drop from gomorax or lignabelua but if I try to join to this eb my reward is max 4 items, indifferently if I hit 1 or 300 times!

At your size you shouldn't even be able to hit GOTH/LOTL.
4A6F73-HEX-687561

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Sep 17 2018, 6:59am

immortal999 wrote:
-SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- wrote:I can hit players that have a good event items drop from gomorax or lignabelua but if I try to join to this eb my reward is max 4 items, indifferently if I hit 1 or 300 times!

At your size you shouldn't even be able to hit GOTH/LOTL.

He shouldn’t be able to hit about Eve....
Green-Echo4Legend
2018 ASW Champion

Postby -SS-VLAD_lucaf_THE_IMPALER-SS- on Sep 17 2018, 7:09am

I’m 700 on ally leaderboard, I can hit every kind of eb

Postby TheLost420 on Sep 17 2018, 8:40am

Green-Echo4Legend wrote:
LMABAO wrote:Now I’ve learned as an admin with a role to initiate EBs I won’t be able to sell a building during the 15min start-up period as well. Honestly why are you punishing players who weren’t involved in this drop build glitch?

I agree with this actually. If I’m online I’m active in EB, basically meaning I can’t use build tokens anymore unless I want to upgrade as soon as I log in. Which in most cases doesn’t happen as I dump and log out during the work day. So if I come back later and eb is still on in the hour of free time I have before my RL at home I’m back to dump and log out thus rendering my build tokens useless. Sure I could do this before unloading Troops but after what? 6ish years of ebs I think we have all been programmed to dump troops upon log in. I can understand not allowing players to drop builds during eb but to not use tokens at all seems a bit much to me.

I agree with this as well...
TheLost420

Postby IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl on Sep 19 2018, 8:55am

I think another salient question is whether the devs will remove the ill gotten gains obtained through this glitch. This has created a huge imbalance due to the influx of so many extra charms (let alone all the extra furniture given out). I see many similarities to the old building glitch that allowed trillions and quadrillions of gold to flood the ally market several years ago. This time the result is worse because certain people have used this charm drop rate glitch to accumulate literally thousands of extra charms.
IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements