Update to Drop Rates

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby TUR_Alan_TLE on Sep 4 2018, 12:49pm

Did someone actually say they spent $40k buying charms??? Like real life $$$
TUR_Alan_TLE
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Jan 3 2014, 6:39am

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby TUR_Alan_TLE on Sep 4 2018, 12:55pm

I'm also curious, was it always possible to build up a mid level build to the strength of a build complete player by being on allie lb top few? Cause I realized that Allies gave strength, but it didn't seem that Allies alone (unlike charms) could make someone --for example-- at 900mcs to be way stronger than someone at 4.5bcs, or make it impossible for certain players to even be attacked with a successful action by another player of similar raw build stat size..
TUR_Alan_TLE
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Jan 3 2014, 6:39am

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Sep 4 2018, 2:08pm

TUR_Alan_TLE wrote:I'm also curious, was it always possible to build up a mid level build to the strength of a build complete player by being on allie lb top few? Cause I realized that Allies gave strength, but it didn't seem that Allies alone (unlike charms) could make someone --for example-- at 900mcs to be way stronger than someone at 4.5bcs, or make it impossible for certain players to even be attacked with a successful action by another player of similar raw build stat size..

Back in ll days, lcbc was around 1mcs. To double your base stats (before eq, and all that), you had to own 50 other lcbc accounts.

If you can scrape together 50 allies your size (or more allies who are smaller), your effective size doubles (in terms of raw strength to bfa). A lot of gold, but definitely doable if that's your playstyle.
User avatar
-SS-Thrawn-SS-
Moderator
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby LMABAO on Sep 9 2018, 10:14am

Was part of this update restricting use of building tokens during EBs? Can’t sell buildings to gain gold refunds, so now it will be a little more difficult to collect gold for upgrades. Isn’t there another option to stop the drop build glitch that doesn’t punish people who weren’t abusing the glitch?
LMABAO
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Jan 20 2013, 3:10pm

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby AshtonRocks on Sep 9 2018, 11:21am

LMABAO wrote:Was part of this update restricting use of building tokens during EBs? Can’t sell buildings to gain gold refunds, so now it will be a little more difficult to collect gold for upgrades. Isn’t there another option to stop the drop build glitch that doesn’t punish people who weren’t abusing the glitch?



This.

Also what was so bad about selling buildings during epics battles? With the introduction of crestplates I usually test my plunder when i unlock a new land to see what buildings i should build.
AshtonRocks
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Aug 19 2014, 9:15pm

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby LMABAO on Sep 9 2018, 11:26am

Now I’ve learned as an admin with a role to initiate EBs I won’t be able to sell a building during the 15min start-up period as well. Honestly why are you punishing players who weren’t involved in this drop build glitch?
LMABAO
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Jan 20 2013, 3:10pm

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby NotTom on Sep 9 2018, 5:01pm

TUR_Alan_TLE wrote:I'm also curious, was it always possible to build up a mid level build to the strength of a build complete player by being on allie lb top few? Cause I realized that Allies gave strength, but it didn't seem that Allies alone (unlike charms) could make someone --for example-- at 900mcs to be way stronger than someone at 4.5bcs, or make it impossible for certain players to even be attacked with a successful action by another player of similar raw build stat size..


Around 2 years ago or so, up to and during Season 5 of EE, I was a 3.6m cs sh with almost 2b of bfa stats(top 200 lb) ; essentially had static stats of 10m/10m/8m/10m in terms of CS... so yes, it is definitely possible to have many times your cs in bfa
NotTom
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Nov 7 2013, 11:03am

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby NiGHt-RAiD_MaCHiNE on Sep 9 2018, 5:30pm

NotTom wrote:
TUR_Alan_TLE wrote:I'm also curious, was it always possible to build up a mid level build to the strength of a build complete player by being on allie lb top few? Cause I realized that Allies gave strength, but it didn't seem that Allies alone (unlike charms) could make someone --for example-- at 900mcs to be way stronger than someone at 4.5bcs, or make it impossible for certain players to even be attacked with a successful action by another player of similar raw build stat size..


Around 2 years ago or so, up to and during Season 5 of EE, I was a 3.6m cs sh with almost 2b of bfa stats(top 200 lb) ; essentially had static stats of 10m/10m/8m/10m in terms of CS... so yes, it is definitely possible to have many times your cs in bfa


Before sh there where gh. high land build completes couldn't do crap against a gh with a huge bfa. Gh caused some pretty insane loops during that era of kaw and I will miss it... Also Tom I remember you well during s5 you where a tough sh.
NiGHt-RAiD_MaCHiNE
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Feb 28 2013, 4:00pm

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby TUR_Alan_TLE on Sep 10 2018, 4:53am

Ok ty
TUR_Alan_TLE
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Jan 3 2014, 6:39am

Re: Update to Drop Rates

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Sep 10 2018, 12:11pm

LMABAO wrote:Now I’ve learned as an admin with a role to initiate EBs I won’t be able to sell a building during the 15min start-up period as well. Honestly why are you punishing players who weren’t involved in this drop build glitch?

I agree with this actually. If I’m online I’m active in EB, basically meaning I can’t use build tokens anymore unless I want to upgrade as soon as I log in. Which in most cases doesn’t happen as I dump and log out during the work day. So if I come back later and eb is still on in the hour of free time I have before my RL at home I’m back to dump and log out thus rendering my build tokens useless. Sure I could do this before unloading Troops but after what? 6ish years of ebs I think we have all been programmed to dump troops upon log in. I can understand not allowing players to drop builds during eb but to not use tokens at all seems a bit much to me.
Green-Echo4Legend
2018 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Aug 19 2010, 8:06am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests