Updated Number of Clan Roles

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Updated Number of Clan Roles

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Aug 21 2018, 4:10pm

AshtonRocks wrote:I think we should bring back the peasant role tbh.

But thank you Winston. A small but nice update.

Perms could be soldier rank and guests could be peasants lol. Might offend hoppers though, although if I'm hopping I'd gladly be a peasant for funsies. No idea how you'd get less functionality in a member than soldier, but :lol:

Great update!
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby Original_Belladonna on Aug 21 2018, 4:19pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:I don’t really think we need more roles for the first three spots after leader, but it’s your game. I do think we need more slots during trades to deter scamming when dealing in large trades. Make it happen for us, please. :)

The trade calculator should help deter scamming, as it adds up all the items for a user.

I’m talking about large trades in the billions. You can’t fit a billion or more worth of charms into a trade using 12 slots unless they’re super rare and have extremely high stats or if you are an alt hoarder that has stacks due to alt use. Is there not a want for more trade slots? I believe I got a lot of support on my thread regarding it. Just an idea. It would help tremendously. That’s why I think you should up that slot limit for trades.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Owl on Aug 21 2018, 5:00pm

Should def have peasant role for the "special people" in the clan . Also when having that role if you type in CC you get  emojis around your name.
Owl

Postby XxXDARKWORLDFLAMESXxX on Aug 21 2018, 8:16pm

These are great ty ty a lot i hope down the road there be more impovents fixes etc :)
XxXDARKWORLDFLAMESXxX

Postby Family on Aug 21 2018, 8:27pm

Thank you! Support!
Family

Postby _ZE_Lazarus_MP_ on Aug 22 2018, 1:24pm

I honestly don't understand the need for this. While I do agree that some roles could have had more spots, to just expand it to every role seems like you just used a butcher knife when a scalpel could be better. Poll the clans a little better to find out which roles are underutalized and make no modifications and the roles that seem to be ones that clans really are struggling with make the changes. To now have it so no soldiers are "needed" anymore just seems unnecessary.
_ZE_Lazarus_MP_

Postby Jackson on Aug 22 2018, 3:09pm

AshtonRocks wrote:
luckstar wrote:No Soldiers needed now. Excellent!!!

[Distant glares from IG and Foxes as they flaunt their 120 slots]

yes for sure, not as if both clans are inactive now
Jackson

Postby Family on Aug 22 2018, 3:36pm

Thank you Winston for all your hard work!
Family

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 22 2018, 3:52pm

_ZE_Lazarus_MP_ wrote:I honestly don't understand the need for this. While I do agree that some roles could have had more spots, to just expand it to every role seems like you just used a butcher knife when a scalpel could be better. Poll the clans a little better to find out which roles are underutalized and make no modifications and the roles that seem to be ones that clans really are struggling with make the changes. To now have it so no soldiers are "needed" anymore just seems unnecessary.

Exactly.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Venom on Aug 22 2018, 9:50pm

Looks like the Mod/VK cheer team has gotten really excited for this. :lol:
Venom

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements