Updated Number of Clan Roles

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Take control of your Clan by utilizing our upcoming improved Clan Roles!

Clan roles have been out for a while now... and they've been largely well received, but one comment we get a lot of is that you want more of them. Sooooo... here you go!

They have complete control over all Clan features, abilities, and member management.

Starting Slots: 1
    Max Slots: 1
    Slot Purchase Price: n/a
    Nothing changes here, there's only one leader.

They are able to Kick Clan Members, Start Wars, Change User Roles/Titles, Manage Clan Applications, Mute Members in Clan Chat, Start/Forfeit Epic Battles, and Edit Clan Notices + Clan Page.

Max Slots: 10
    Slot Purchase Price: 1T Gold for the first THREE slots. Costs increase afterwards

Commanders are able to Start Wars, Change User Roles/Titles, Manage Clan Applications, Mute Members in Clan Chat, Start/Forfeit Epic Battles, and Edit Clan Notices + Clan Page.

Slot Purchase Price: 500B Gold for the first FIVE slots. Costs increase afterwards

Armsmasters are able to Change User Roles/Titles, Manage Clan Applications, Mute Members in Clan Chat, Start/Forfeit Epic Battles, and Edit Clan Notices + Clan Page.

Starting Slots: 0
    Slot Purchase Price: 100B Gold for the first SEVEN slots. Costs increase afterwards

Captains are able to Mute Members in Clan Chat, Start/Forfeit Epic Battles, and Edit Clan Notices + Clan Page.

Slot Purchase Price: 50B Gold
    No changes have been made to the Captain role.

Knights are able to Start/Forfeit Epic Battles, and Edit Clan Notices + Clan Page.

Max Slots: 20
    Slot Purchase Price: 50B Gold for the first TEN slots. Costs increases afterwards

Recruiters are able to Manage Clan Applications.

Slot Purchase Price: 50B Gold for the first TEN slots. Costs increases afterwards

Chargehands are able to Manage Clan Applications, Kick Clan Members and Mute Members in Clan Chat.

Soldiers are the base role in a Clan, and act simply as regular members with no set abilities.

Starting Slots: Unlimited
    Max Slots: Unlimited
    Slot Purchase Price: N/a

Note: Specific actions can only be taken against Clan Members of a rank lower than your own.

Also, clans now cost 1,000,000,000,000 to create instead of 25,000,000,000.

Clan Role Reference Chart

2. I think we should bring back the peasant role tbh.

But thank you Winston. A small but nice update.

3. Sweet ty ty! :) This has been asked for since clan roles were updated so really tyvm for increasing the available positions!

4. Yes yes yes! So damn Good news! Ty Ty Ty !

5. this is awesome thank you!!!

6. I knew that’ll make you happy 

7. No Soldiers needed now. Excellent!!!

8. No, they weren’t.

9. Yes lol spud  2 years of asking and arguing! I’m happiest wabbit ever! 

10. Lol well dont think in alot of clans all the positions available will utilize all the slots, they go up in cost as you open them, but its awesome to have the availbility! This has been much requested! :) Super duper happy!!

11. Thanks! Love this!

Can u add more powers for warlord? Like seeing who accepted who, who kicked who, who updated who's title, etc

12. I like the visual to help better understand the roles. Made it far easier to differentiate between them

13. I like that new Devs are showing a lot more effort these days.

Thx a lot :)

14. Since all of ours have been bought & paid for for ages(except those newly added,) i dont suppose we get a refund;now do we? :roll:

15. Yeah,Right.... :lol:

16. The old prices and new prices are the same for the number of old roles. IE - first 3 war chiefs are still 1T each, as they were before.

17. [Distant glares from IG and Foxes as they flaunt their 120 slots]

18. Thank you. Nice job

19. I don’t really think we need more roles for the first three spots after leader, but it’s your game. I do think we need more slots during trades to deter scamming when dealing in large trades. Make it happen for us, please. :)

20. The trade calculator should help deter scamming, as it adds up all the items for a user.