Trade Calculator is here!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Trade Calculator is here!

Postby empire_foxygirl on Aug 15 2018, 5:20pm

Omg so thank u :p
i hate math so this is great
empire_foxygirl

Postby Stacy_- on Aug 15 2018, 5:50pm

Thanks kaw, it has been a much asked for!!

Question though, say I'm trying to trade for something thats 500mcs, so Im having to trade multiple items, does it show you anywhere in the trade que box what cs your too before you hit trade or do I still have to use my handy dandy phone calculator? Honestly, once Ive added them up its more verifying my addition showing me after hitting trade! Which that has its benefits to stop those from getting ripped off, but showing me before hitting trade would be helpful as well!
Stacy_-

Postby -WidEspReaD_PaniC- on Aug 15 2018, 6:08pm

Wow. Awesome!!! Thank you for listening!
-WidEspReaD_PaniC-

Postby Dave on Aug 15 2018, 6:09pm

Thank you. This is a great addition too the Charm trade system.
Dave

Postby [ATA]Winston on Aug 15 2018, 6:40pm

Stacy_- wrote:Thanks kaw, it has been a much asked for!!

Question though, say I'm trying to trade for something thats 500mcs, so Im having to trade multiple items, does it show you anywhere in the trade que box what cs your too before you hit trade or do I still have to use my handy dandy phone calculator? Honestly, once Ive added them up its more verifying my addition showing me after hitting trade! Which that has its benefits to stop those from getting ripped off, but showing me before hitting trade would be helpful as well!

It only shows once a trade has been proposed, but you can always set up fake trades with friends or alts to add something up before proposing the trade to the proper person :)
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby Nate on Aug 15 2018, 6:46pm

Thanks Winston. Ily. Play with me on Overwatch sometime. Have a waffle. Good job!
Nate

Postby -ChIbBY_the_Enigmatic_Fox- on Aug 15 2018, 7:11pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:It only shows once a trade has been proposed, but you can always set up fake trades with friends or alts to add something up before proposing the trade to the proper person :)

Welp time to make some alts.
-ChIbBY_the_Enigmatic_Fox-

Postby ShadyMarine on Aug 15 2018, 7:28pm

Good for devs responding to player feedback, this is how ATA support should operate. Solicit input from the community and act on what the community is requesting. First time in nearly 8 years of playing I’ve seen ATA respond timely to community on a substantial request.

I’ll give you a nod ATA, respect
Last edited by ShadyMarine on Aug 15 2018, 7:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadyMarine

Postby Stacy_- on Aug 15 2018, 7:29pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
Stacy_- wrote:Thanks kaw, it has been a much asked for!!

It only shows once a trade has been proposed, but you can always set up fake trades with friends or alts to add something up before proposing the trade to the proper person :)

Very true, thank you again for working on this aspect of the game, as it has been much requested! :)
Stacy_-

Postby AshtonRocks on Aug 15 2018, 7:57pm

Nice. I like it.
AshtonRocks

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements