Trade Calculator is here!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Thank you devs! I'll send you some cookies in appreciation!

2. Thank you for getting calculator.

There is some issue with notifications which needs to be looked into . It doesnt show new msg notification when trade happens or reuest sent unless u open then trade or inbox . Ty

3. Seems like half a job has been done here. Still have to use a calculator to add up the stats on the charms u want to trade

4. yes but when will we be getting support for nintendo switch

5. Very cool, ty for helping us with this request.

6. Wooooooooo

7. This

8. We'll look into this!

9. Nicely done, keep the upgrades coming.

11. Thank you Winston!

12. No offense but I call MooCowPlop

Put the combined stats in the Trade Space when you select.

13. we love u drgn

14. add a calculator during trading pls

15. When will you add a calculator to see the stats in the trade... that would be 100x more useful.

16. Hello Winston can we have a calculator before putting trade up? It should be great to have a calculator that tells us how many cs the charm we have chosen give before putting the trade on.

Thx a lot

17. Yeah agree....kind of defeats the purpose not know the total the person chooses. Duh

18. Yes this has been an awesome update. Facts. I was wondering if the calculator could possibly add stats and show before actual trade. I find myself estimating and trading, look at stats calculator shows me and canceling trade. Choosing over and doing again until I'm close enough to value I was aiming for. Anyone else experience this?

19. I just made a post saying the same. Didn't see this one. Support