All Star Wars 2018 News ***UPDATED***

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Nice

2. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

No way ,not with the current broke ass war system!!

3. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Great news! Thank you Winston.

4. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Thank you Winston. This ASW will see 10000s participate due to the new war system that ATA is going to be rolling out..never.
    *Cough* More like All Charm Wars. Amirite. :lol:

5. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

I'm so glad this is happening. I hope the turnout will be good for it and personally I would love to see more people warring even if it's for rewards.

6. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

I wonder if this is the same ape Winston from Overwatch

7. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Great news!

8. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

How about run another promo every weekend running up to this so people that arent top 10K can make it. Plus im just trynna BC already.

9. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

I look forward to it and I hope it runs smoothly.

However, Labor Day holiday weekend in the USA  is not the best time to have the ASW imho.

[/color]Firstly, there IS an ASW starting this summer, and it'll be over the weekend of August 31st to September 2nd.

Secondly, you probably want to know about the rewards! We plan on having achievements for all who participate (tiered based on performance), and some other (secret) awesome rewards that will be known before the event!

Finally, a new forum post will be made closer to the date of the ASW for exact rules, requirements, and full prize details! :)

Hope you are all pumped!

[/quote]

10. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Some big promos would be nice. Having people fight for top 10k sounds like a fun challenge.

11. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

So sorry you can't make it MDK__TYGER(from ASW4) You will be sorely missed. Last few yrs complaints were that ppl had to work. Now this yr devs plan on a 3 day weekend most are off work, as close to the anniverisy date of KAW Sept 10th, and you want to cast negativity like you are a major factor in this and think all like you will bail on ASW? Get real. Your attitude has always been crap towards KAW, yet here you still are. Or like BenHorroz_in_Pyjamas, who joined ASW last year,then went absent till end of 6 hrs war. Said only joined to renew ee as no ee wars were available.

12. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Ty for the update!

13. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Who hurt you 

14. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

You guys seriously chose Labor Day weekend?

15. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Wouldn't it be neato if they did asw without charms in the equation lol

16. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Like last year only 1 account per person in this ASW, anyone caught with more accounts may have the alt disqualified or both accounts.

17. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

And nice three word comment. You also part of the whine about KAW committee too? Care to elabotate big mouth?

18. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Lol. Wow. I must have farmed your main quote a bit at some point in the past. My post was courteous and simply pointing out a fact they may not have considered. Additionally, Had you read my post immediately prior to this one, you would see I thanked the devs for the update. But alas that was too much work for your butthurt self.

Anyway. Have a nice day doeboy budddy.

19. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Ty for the update devs! I look forward to reading the full update on the ASW!

20. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Hope there is the noobs war section