All Star Wars 2018 News ***UPDATED***

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Clearly I was joking you nub kiss ass. All of the response on this thread and you response to my joke

2. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

The only kiss ass here is you poosang, i like to follow your forum posts all the time.
    Plus your last message makes no sense 

3. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

I have a couple ideas for the requirements. I’ve never done asw before but I’ve read and heard about it. I’ll either post them here as comments or I may make my own thread.

4. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

They wont listen nor care. Don't bother

5. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

I love how you mention me into your clan page.

6. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Yusssssss finally 

7. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

#greengrizzliesforlyfe

8. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Support

Or Just cap To certain amount We dont want Any Charm monsters, BFA is OK 

9. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Awesome

10. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

I genuinely came on here today to retire......seen this and postponed...lovely stuff

11. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Finally

12. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Waited for it the whole summer and this is the only weekend I can’t make it.

Would be nice to have shorter war event but on a more frequent basis. Like 3 x 3-hour rounds once a month.

13. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Great idea winston and good to see some things being put into action but if you want ASW 2k18 to be a good one then you need to implement charms cs into overall account strength other wise rosters will be a joke like indi match ups have been. It's all well doing these new rewards etc but it'll boil down to nothing if the basics aren't sorted.

14. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Sums it up pretty well

15. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Truthfully the match up issue always been really bad since new lands and new buildings. The build gap on T1 roster is the worst. Not many players willing to spend real cash to to get 3/4 build to improve T1 roster. There should be a roster of 5 vs 5 just to get roster CS more closer until more player reach 3/4 build. Charms or no charms indi will not improve until more player are bc and interested SWAR. I agree charms do affect the roster so does drop build who have huge BFA. We can always find something wrong in SWAR. We should look for overall issue. The roster on T1 should limit to 5 vs 5 so T2 will be on better match up also

16. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Nervous about top 10k :(

17. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

They already are being factored in

18. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

19. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

the sad part is that winston truely believes charms are factured into iwar matchups.

20. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Watching the past few matchups it does indeed appear they are being factored in. Much better wars recently. Also-the more who participate, the better the matchups will be. Only so much matchup algo can do when a total of 10 people in a given range actually cast.