All Star Wars 2018 News ***UPDATED***

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 13, 2018.

1. You “have” to be in top 10k? Well, I’m out. Thanks for the redundancy, Winston. But maybe you should allow all players to war if they want to. It’s not our fault the LB is jacked with alts that those who do not have them can’t even participate. Maybe you ought to change that 10k rule of yours.

2. It’s always been like this...

3. Go make your own all star war Bella 

4. Well geez maybe I’ll come out of hibernation for this again. Shake off the dust and practice to lose the rust even 

Any truth to this? Will we see EE improved or at least more events to sate our appetites instead of the constant events?

5. And it’s always been redundant. If players want to participate, they should be able to, with or without rank.

6. Its an annual traditional event. Should has nothing to do with it. Now tell us all how it WOULD work & be fun & competitive if any build entered and all those ppl tossing in alts and not warring?

Btw your complaint is added to the very long list of those over the years seeking entitlement based on want and nothing else.

What SHOULD happen is something else for warriors to participate in rather than only events.

7. Bella just likes to complain. Pay no attention. Vote for whatever team I’m on bc it’s a guaranteed dub. I provide freaking beer and cookies to my team. Winning recipe.

8. Well, it’s not a “need”, Nighthawk. Lol. Why else would I want to participate other than wanting to? 

I’m not complaining Nate, I don’t really care about this event. Nice of you to hand out beer and cookies though. :)

9. Let’s take a vote. If it looked like Bella was complaining say “Aye Aye Cap’n”

You can’t vote, Bella. This isn’t democracy this is just plan old average joe’s voting.

10. I guess that’s what makes it an ‘All Star’ war.

11. Lets go Mithed All the way In!!! They Said 

12. Why can’t the requirement change from the overall leaderboard to the ally leaderboard?

13. Good to hear the ASW is still on,Now that’s a event to look forward to .

14. hello i am ranked 9441 most valuable i am here to be an all star ty

15. I’m sad.

16. I got my numchuck ready eeyaaaaa

17. Wow! Hope to make it third time as I’m getting way too old for all nighters!

18. Overall leaderboard is all that counts for this so unless you're ranked top 10k on there then no

19. That was honest and Cruel...

Dear player go hit some big EB or to a HTE clan drop a seal every certain days and grow , not sure what size to rank in the 10K overall, but I remember missing ASW 2014 cause I was just under the Belt...