All Star Wars 2018 News ***UPDATED***

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

a 900mcs with 300b in charms is still rostering the same place in cr as a 900mcs with no charms. so no rebalancing is not occuring

2. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Just because the clan roster placing doesn’t reflect the charms does not mean the charms are not factored into matchup

3. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

I agree with panic ^

4. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Yeah that has nothing to do with that lol

5. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

We probably need a charms / furniture lb listing like ally lb (lol)

6. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Just limit charms - there’s too many alts out there that allows one account to get level 0 to 10 of each equipment by doing weekend NK.

Just look at lotd clan.

7. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Yeah not excited about being punished for not running a dozen alts to feed me charms and furniture

8. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Yaaaaaaaaay

9. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Maybe no furnishing stats, devs? Just bfe/bfa as it always has been?

10. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

The way it should be

11. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Time to get my stars for the next year

12. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Looking over current iwar rosters, no way in hell can you argue the charms / furnishings are taken in to account when rostering. For example, Tier 2, CR 5 with just under 3k charms. No way that's balanced. Plz don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I don't care how many charms or finishings or whatever someone has accumulated. It is what is. However, what is being told to us by support / devs is obviously incorrect. U want to war on a "level" playing field, remove charms from the equation and go back to bfe/bfa and base build stats.

Happy KAW'ing

13. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

So keen! My first ASW 

14. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

I’m totally for warring without charms bonus. If we had them whoever had Alexander or Imperfectone would dominate just bc they own like a combine 40% of all the charms in the game it feels like :lol:

15. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Why is everyone’s resolution to take out charms from wars?

Just factor them into wars, and it’s job done. Devs have lied to us, and they haven’t been factored. Factor them in and there’s no issue. No need to remove them entirely.

16. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Please consider to increase the rewards this year, it has been requested the last couple of years, after all these are 6 hour wars!
    Thanks Winston (the cardboard hero!)

17. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Can't wait I'm going in this year

18. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Friendly request for the (possibly outdated and inaccurate) 10k overall requirement to be lifted/adjusted.

19. Re: All Star Wars 2018 News

Agree, it should be top 2500.

20. Well if the top 10k rule was to be extended it would also require there to be more than 1600 spaces. Because every year we are nearly at max capacity. Should be top 15k with 2k places.