Charms Rebalancing

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Charms Rebalancing

Postby gray-ts on Aug 4 2018, 2:53am

Esketit wrote:I like having 100b in charms though, if I wish to put my money into charms then why should I suffer because you can’t afford or do not want to?

This has nothing to do with you. This is about game mechanics and meta. This game, will die, if this continues. If game devs are aiming for a P2W game then that’s fine. But they’re claiming they’re not and it’s F2W. The fact that you need to spend that much money, is a problem.

It means the game isn’t separated or partitioned by skill in wars like it used to be. Where wc are imperative that win or lose you the war. Wars have entirely become about brute force of charms.

All of this only became a problem when KaW devs contradicted themselves. They can’t call this a strategy based game when it’s a “whoever spends the most wins” based game.

It has nothing to do with not affording, it’s the contradictory statements of KaW devs that’s the issue, if you want to spend 3k on a game so be it - I would prefer to spend that money on a holidays or take friends out to eat rather than a tap to tap game but hey, I’m not judging.
gray-ts

Re: Charms Rebalancing

Postby oG-28 on Aug 4 2018, 4:27am

Esketit wrote:I like having 100b in charms though, if I wish to put my money into charms then why should I suffer because you can’t afford or do not want to?

Because the game "isn't" p2w you melt.
oG-28

Previous

Return to Announcements