Charms Rebalancing

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Bonus Stats from charms should only add 1%. That’s how you’ll balance them

2. First day of the announcement dews actually play with charms I jump 15 space on clan lb
    I guess later on big spenders start crying and all back to old shie...
    Nothing changes.....
    Charms should count in war as allie lb, as bc whatever. Some ppl from T2 should be in T1 and high cr
    How come some bc with 3k+ charms can be cr3 ? How come cr13 can have more then 3k charms?
    It's not balance at all
    U didn't fix anything
    All match up are screwed

3. Wars are unbalanced and matchup screwed, please do something.

4. Good initiative but looks like there is still room for manipulation. Players with tons of alts are gaming the system and discouraging people from spending real cash. Perhaps, you should consider disabling the charms & furnishings effect from Indi war altogether. At the same time, improve the rewards for war lb to encourage more people to war. This is suppose to be a war game isn't it.

5. Support and do the same with BFA.

7. Yep great idea kill charms and bfa that way there is no reason to spend on anything and game will close down LOL

8. Just because you’re lacking in charms and obviously are weak doesn’t mean the ones with charms need to struggle because you’re throwing a hissy fit.

9. Charms are an issue. They make the game pay to win. And not like RS or WoW type of P2W.... in KaW you have to spend thousands in order to be able to do anything.

1bcs charms goes for $30.

Most warring accounts have 100bcs. To compete with even the minor league, you need to spend $3000.

10. I like having 100b in charms though, if I wish to put my money into charms then why should I suffer because you can’t afford or do not want to?

11. This has nothing to do with you. This is about game mechanics and meta. This game, will die, if this continues. If game devs are aiming for a P2W game then that’s fine. But they’re claiming they’re not and it’s F2W. The fact that you need to spend that much money, is a problem.

It means the game isn’t separated or partitioned by skill in wars like it used to be. Where wc are imperative that win or lose you the war. Wars have entirely become about brute force of charms.

All of this only became a problem when KaW devs contradicted themselves. They can’t call this a strategy based game when it’s a “whoever spends the most wins” based game.

It has nothing to do with not affording, it’s the contradictory statements of KaW devs that’s the issue, if you want to spend 3k on a game so be it - I would prefer to spend that money on a holidays or take friends out to eat rather than a tap to tap game but hey, I’m not judging.

12. Because the game "isn't" p2w you melt.