New Valiant Knights!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New Valiant Knights!

Postby Nate on Aug 7 2018, 7:06pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:All of those players have exhibited exemplary behaviour and an amazing track record of assisting other players and helping out the community.

Was that before the VK badge ??

This man salty as heck :lol:
Nate

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 7 2018, 7:14pm

Nate wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:All of those players have exhibited exemplary behaviour and an amazing track record of assisting other players and helping out the community.

How ? I asked a question and got rude attitude back. So yeah I’m a little mad that me or others get treated like this by a VK. You the ppl that aren’t really allowed to act rude toward players. I already had Stacy up my butt interjecting where she don’t belong....now saber. This is complete bs.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Nate on Aug 8 2018, 1:55pm

The funny thing is they are still players. That’s something everyone forgets. They aren’t paid. They get a different color and do help all in different ways. It’s hard to read emotions and tones over text. Maybe don’t take it as personally next time? You do that stuff x5 and troll, what’s the difference? The color of their name? Seems kind of stupid to hold them to such a high standard they can’t even be normal internet people.
Nate

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 8 2018, 4:20pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Nate wrote:

How ? I asked a question and got rude attitude back. So yeah I’m a little mad that me or others get treated like this by a VK. You the ppl that aren’t really allowed to act rude toward players. I already had Stacy up my butt interjecting where she don’t belong....now saber. This is complete bs.

Lol, he answered your question quite simply, are you upset because he didnt have a dialogue with you about it? I mean you simply asked how many speakers vk gets he said plenty and if needed can ask for more!

As far as me interjecting, you are talking in a open forum and/or wc, if you dont wont others opinions or thoughts then thats what private messages are for!
Stacy_P

Postby Venom on Aug 8 2018, 11:48pm

Domo, the VK badge is as useful on this dead game as a water scooper in a storm. You got unknowns like Stacy who hasn't posted for a year before this announcement.

For real, Stacy's last post before the ones on this thread were a year + ago. :lol:
That should tell you the standard of the badge.
The game barely has a year left. So VK or not, makes no difference.
Venom

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 9 2018, 7:47am

Venom wrote:Domo, the VK badge is as useful on this dead game as a water scooper in a storm. You got unknowns like Stacy who hasn't posted for a year before this announcement.

For real, Stacy's last post before the ones on this thread were a year + ago. :lol:

I actually missed where the standard of receiving VK was based on forum posting, as I'll be first to admit I'm not a avid forum poster!?

Have a lovely day Venom! :)
Last edited by Stacy_P on Aug 9 2018, 9:16am, edited 1 time in total.
Stacy_P

Postby Nate on Aug 9 2018, 8:22am

Stacy_P wrote:
Venom wrote:Domo, the VK badge is as useful on this dead game as a water scooper in a storm. You got unknowns like Stacy who hasn't posted for a year before this announcement.

I actually missed where the standard of receiving VK was based on foruming posting, as I'll be first to admit I'm not a avid forum poster!?

Have a lovely day Venom! :)

He’s just mad because he spent a lot of money and now thinks the games dying lol
Nate

Postby Venom on Aug 9 2018, 9:42am

Ayy Nate. I spend a lot on this 1b CS account. Don't be jealous you can't buy anything on kaw and have to beg on line for charms.

Rest assured, I've made 5x from KaW on what I spent here. No need to be salty that you can't buy charms and your fail clan has to resort to begging on line or tryna scam.
Everyone knows iG are KaW's charm scammers lol. I wonder why you keep being kicked outta every trading group. Go back to pretending to be Emeth. :lol:

Inb4 Nate starts begging for charms again.
Venom

Postby B2B-Warrior-B2B on Sep 4 2018, 12:04am

To all those looking an answer for what a VK is ...

The ones who are told to end every dialogue with
“ have a wonderful day/weekday/weekend”

#trynashowimworthy
B2B-Warrior-B2B

Postby IIWARII__DEMON__IILORII on Sep 4 2018, 4:16am

I'm still waiting for my vk :-/
IIWARII__DEMON__IILORII

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements