New Valiant Knights!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, May 29, 2018.

1. Hey caster I have a question....

When Stacy P uses her alt stacy account and turns it blue is that account impersonating another account that actually is the VK account? Isn’t that breaking ToU ?

Just asking

2. Let me clarify a couple of things. Firstly, I back myself up unless you’re a close friend. I know Ella from forums. That’s it. She’s cool, but I don’t know her so why would I back her up. Secondly, I didn’t “vanquish” anyone. I just stated an obvious fact. Lastly, if you need support for your egos, might I suggest another third party app designed for ego stroking? I’m sure they have something out there.

3. Well, the ToU does say
    So, no. Also, the blue colors available in the mage don't match the VK blue on purpose.

4. This is in common offenses "Impersonation
    Falsely impersonating a member of the moderator, development, or support team as well as other players"

Plus I think the question was asked for caster to answer unless you are a mod impersonating a dev impersonating a mod.

5. Man y'all are salty today :lol:

6. Gotta learn how to handle it, Thrawn. ;)

7. well looks like el is def out lol ...we need to find bella new sidekick!! (Someone start a thread lol)

...I nominate lady K 

8. I’m surprised you didn’t add me to your tribute to forumers post. 

9. Domo the actual color in mage, that I use, is cyan or I'd even say teal so is obviously not the same color, plus I was using this color consistently well before my main was given VK and the light blue color! :). Hope you have a most fabulous day Domo!!!

10. What are you , like 10 years old ?

11. I’m gonna give you a bit of advice that I think is gonna change your life, buddy.

You see, right now, you’re stuck in a troll trap. It’s basically like being stuck between a rock and a hard place, or a frying pan and the fire. Up is down and down is up and you’re all upset and confused and you don’t know what to do with your feelings. Now, you could keep responding emotionally because “MUH PRIDE” or “MUH FEELINGS.” That’s one option. You know, just jump right in the deep end with no floaties on. Or, you could do something completely unheard of in the history of all times and such:

JUST TROLL BACK



Ya nub

~~Caedis

12. Thanks Dr.Phil for your insightful advice , I know exactly where to shove it

~ signed name like a wanker

13. Great come back......not 

14. ...thing is el is “trying” to troll back lol (that’s just how pathetic he is) 

15. Yeah it’s not working to well for Ella 

16. You see the phrase "don't feed the trolls", this is actually quite intelligent.

But then you proceed to reply to both Dom and Ella. Fairly sure you're referring to either or both as trolls, so wouldn't you in turn also be "feeding the trolls?"

Perhaps I'm reading too much into it :/

17. Or maybe it’s just some extremely meta, 200 IQ level trolling 

~~Caedis

18. g
    u
    e
    s
    s

w
    h
    a
    t

i
    m

e
    a
    t
    i
    n
    g

f
    o
    r

b
    r
    e
    a
    k
    f
    a
    s
    t
    ?

19. I’ll say it again. The question is for caster to answer. I’m really not sure how ppl are missing that part of “ Hey castor I have a question for you”

I still don’t know you.