New Valiant Knights!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New Valiant Knights!

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 9 2018, 8:45am

Hey caster I have a question....

When Stacy P uses her alt stacy account and turns it blue is that account impersonating another account that actually is the VK account? Isn’t that breaking ToU ?

Just asking
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jun 9 2018, 10:23am

Let me clarify a couple of things. Firstly, I back myself up unless you’re a close friend. I know Ella from forums. That’s it. She’s cool, but I don’t know her so why would I back her up. Secondly, I didn’t “vanquish” anyone. I just stated an obvious fact. Lastly, if you need support for your egos, might I suggest another third party app designed for ego stroking? I’m sure they have something out there.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Thrawn on Jun 9 2018, 10:26am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Hey caster I have a question....

When Stacy P uses her alt stacy account and turns it blue is that account impersonating another account that actually is the VK account? Isn’t that breaking ToU ?

Just asking

Well, the ToU does say
Do not impersonate another player in a harmful manner
So, no. Also, the blue colors available in the mage don't match the VK blue on purpose.
Thrawn

Postby illIli__SEVEN__iIlill on Jun 9 2018, 10:41am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:

Just asking

Well, the ToU does say
Do not impersonate another player in a harmful manner
So, no. Also, the blue colors available in the mage don't match the VK blue on purpose.

This is in common offenses "Impersonation
Falsely impersonating a member of the moderator, development, or support team as well as other players"

Plus I think the question was asked for caster to answer unless you are a mod impersonating a dev impersonating a mod.
illIli__SEVEN__iIlill

Postby Thrawn on Jun 9 2018, 10:45am

Man y'all are salty today :lol:
Thrawn

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jun 9 2018, 10:54am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:Man y'all are salty today :lol:

Gotta learn how to handle it, Thrawn. ;)
Original_Belladonna

Postby -_-Monkey-_- on Jun 9 2018, 10:58am

Original_Belladonna wrote:Let me clarify a couple of things. Firstly, I back myself up unless you’re a close friend. I know Ella from forums. That’s it. She’s cool, but I don’t know her so why would I back her up. Secondly, I didn’t “vanquish” anyone. I just stated an obvious fact. Lastly, if you need support for your egos, might I suggest another third party app designed for ego stroking? I’m sure they have something out there.

well looks like el is def out lol ...we need to find bella new sidekick!! (Someone start a thread lol)

...I nominate lady K 
-_-Monkey-_-

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jun 9 2018, 11:00am

-_-Monkey-_- wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:Let me clarify a couple of things. Firstly, I back myself up unless you’re a close friend. I know Ella from forums. That’s it. She’s cool, but I don’t know her so why would I back her up. Secondly, I didn’t “vanquish” anyone. I just stated an obvious fact. Lastly, if you need support for your egos, might I suggest another third party app designed for ego stroking? I’m sure they have something out there.

well looks like el is def out lol ...we need to find bella new sidekick!! (Someone start a thread lol)

...I nominate lady K 

I’m surprised you didn’t add me to your tribute to forumers post. 
Original_Belladonna

Postby -_-Monkey-_- on Jun 9 2018, 11:05am

I did! Lol
-_-Monkey-_-

Postby Stacy_- on Jun 9 2018, 12:24pm

Just asking

Domo the actual color in mage, that I use, is cyan or I'd even say teal so is obviously not the same color, plus I was using this color consistently well before my main was given VK and the light blue color! :). Hope you have a most fabulous day Domo!!!
Stacy_-

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements