New Valiant Knights!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, May 29, 2018.

1. Demon is best candidate for a next knight! My vote for demon

2. Incorrect. Me and others proved it months before.

3. Biyamiti never followed me back even I walled him so why should he be valiant knight 
    I vote demon for valiant knight he helped me for indi and ll wars I think he deserves it aswell.
    And btw Biyamiti no need to follow me back I find the solution for my issue.

4. Ty for teaching me war senpai

5. Guy copies other players' discoveries and gets credit for it. Ridiculous.

6. Ty for helping me out too :)

7. Demon might have really bad jokes but honestly he is one of the most helpful player I've ever met in kaw. he's always helping to the new players and answering their questions tirelessly. He's also very good at preparing them for wars and a really good teacher.I would like to see demon as valiant knight

8. We all know demon is nothing without his wingman.. So my vote Goes to him

9. Give that nub Demon Valiant Knight he deserves it :D
    I vote him 100%

10. So we just giving these away now?

11. I wanna nominate IINEIII-DEMON-IIINEII. For he has been a teacher to so many. He advices for war build and he teaches all to war. Many warcommanders don't wanna teach girls but he does. He is also prepared to risk his reputation as a war commander to give new ppl a chance.

Besides making ppl VK for a second time (Petal and Sean for sure) based on the same arguments, doesn't contribute. It's only cooptation that keeps this going if you do such. It should be about contribute to the community, not to devs.

12. I support Demon! And also nominated him officially.. In the right thread. it was so hard to find someone who wanted to build a warclan that also was willing to give new warriors a chance. And girls too!! And also build advice.

Ata build a wargame but Demon runs the war community.

13. Can’t tell if you’re talking about 2 different Demon’s or just the one :lol:

14. Demon for VK! Taught me to war and helped me a lot

15. Demom for Vk. <3

16. Definitely support DEMON for his awesome help in warring! Wish I could join more of them :)

17. I vote for Demon too. Even under hard circumstances, when all of his charms disappeared and ata distrusted him, he kept supporting ppl.

18. demon is great warrior and helpful to others, he must get valiant knight

19. i vote for demon to be valknight