New Valiant Knights!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New Valiant Knights!

Postby Stacy_P on Jun 10 2018, 4:39pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Stacy_- wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Hey caster I have a question....

When Stacy P uses her alt stacy account and turns it blue is that account impersonating another account that actually is the VK account? Isn’t that breaking ToU ?

Just asking

Domo the actual color in mage, that I use, is cyan or I'd even say teal so is obviously not the same color, plus I was using this color consistently well before my main was given VK and the light blue color! :). Hope you have a most fabulous day Domo!!!

I’ll say it again. The question is for caster to answer. I’m really not sure how ppl are missing that part of “ Hey castor I have a question for you”

I still don’t know you.

Hahaha!! Fair enough. Hope he answers you soon! Just figured would help you see that its kinda a invalid question as the color my alt uses is a different color! But another thing is my alt isnt impersonating me as it is me as well!

But hope while awaiting your answer, you have had a wonderful weekend! :)
Stacy_P

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on Jun 10 2018, 6:25pm

X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:Thanks Dr.Phil for your insightful advice , I know exactly where to shove it

~ signed name like a ​

Great come back......not 

Great banner Domo .... nicely done Mods
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 10 2018, 7:16pm

Yeah ? Look at banner now
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on Jun 10 2018, 8:26pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Yeah ? Look at banner now

Looks even better ... name and tears on another banner , got under your skin and making you softer than you already are

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 11 2018, 5:33am

X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:Thanks Dr.Phil for your insightful advice , I know exactly where to shove it

~ signed name like a ​

Great come back......not 

Great banner Domo .... nicely done Mods

You the one keep bringing up my banner. I’ve been out of silence for awhile. Stalk my banner much ? Figure you’d get all hit and sweaty if you saw your name on my banner.

#Iwasright 

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on Jun 11 2018, 5:47am

Give it another week , the mods will continue to do their jobs properly and you will be silenced again

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 11 2018, 7:44am

X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:Give it another week , the mods will continue to do their jobs properly and you will be silenced again

So you agree with me about the abuse of power.....thanks. You not that bad, no matter what Todd says about you.

Postby OMETOTCHTIIl on Jun 11 2018, 2:04pm

__Diane__ wrote:I nominate tltltlAndromaliuStltltl.He has to be the most deserving for this award.He has helped,and still is helping me and many others to learn how to play and enjoy

the game.He explains every aspect of the game in detail.Nothing is too much trouble for him. He has done himself and the kaw mmunity proud.Nobody deserves this award more then him.

Again......a nobody. Listen the VK has to help all of Kaw not just a few in a clan. Gotta be in the forums and wc “helping”. Otherwise I nominate ME....Domo. I help everyone notice and see the corruption of the green army. I have sacrificed my voice at times by getting silenced.

Thank you

I've known Andro for yrs and he has helped loads of peep. Hes a great pvp guy, his watchers troll clans and create mock clans to annoy and create fights, which is what KaW should be, or was. You'll never get a NK tho because you stay out of forums, which isn't a bad thing
OMETOTCHTIIl

Postby OMETOTCHTIIl on Jun 11 2018, 2:27pm

I nominate me
OMETOTCHTIIl

Postby tltltlAndromaliuStltltl on Jun 12 2018, 3:51am

Omet would make a perfect VK I nominate him
tltltlAndromaliuStltltl

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements