New Valiant Knights!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, May 29, 2018.

1. This man salty as heck :lol:

2. How ? I asked a question and got rude attitude back. So yeah I’m a little mad that me or others get treated like this by a VK. You the ppl that aren’t really allowed to act rude toward players. I already had Stacy up my butt interjecting where she don’t belong....now saber. This is complete bs.

3. The funny thing is they are still players. That’s something everyone forgets. They aren’t paid. They get a different color and do help all in different ways. It’s hard to read emotions and tones over text. Maybe don’t take it as personally next time? You do that stuff x5 and troll, what’s the difference? The color of their name? Seems kind of stupid to hold them to such a high standard they can’t even be normal internet people.

4. Lol, he answered your question quite simply, are you upset because he didnt have a dialogue with you about it? I mean you simply asked how many speakers vk gets he said plenty and if needed can ask for more!

As far as me interjecting, you are talking in a open forum and/or wc, if you dont wont others opinions or thoughts then thats what private messages are for!

5. Domo, the VK badge is as useful on this dead game as a water scooper in a storm. You got unknowns like Stacy who hasn't posted for a year before this announcement.

For real, Stacy's last post before the ones on this thread were a year + ago. :lol:
    That should tell you the standard of the badge.
    The game barely has a year left. So VK or not, makes no difference.

6. I actually missed where the standard of receiving VK was based on forum posting, as I'll be first to admit I'm not a avid forum poster!?

Have a lovely day Venom! :)

7. He’s just mad because he spent a lot of money and now thinks the games dying lol

8. Ayy Nate. I spend a lot on this 1b CS account. Don't be jealous you can't buy anything on kaw and have to beg on line for charms.

Rest assured, I've made 5x from KaW on what I spent here. No need to be salty that you can't buy charms and your fail clan has to resort to begging on line or tryna scam.
    Everyone knows iG are KaW's charm scammers lol. I wonder why you keep being kicked outta every trading group. Go back to pretending to be Emeth. :lol:

Inb4 Nate starts begging for charms again.

9. To all those looking an answer for what a VK is ...

The ones who are told to end every dialogue with
    “ have a wonderful day/weekday/weekend”

#trynashowimworthy

10. I'm still waiting for my vk :-/

11. Me for VK

12. 🧿I want to become a valiant knight 🧿

13. Id like to nominate THG-_-R_O_B_E_R_T-_-THG for valiant knight because he goes above and beyond to help anyone grow and learn....always there with indepth knowledge of the game and will always pass that knowledge to anyone.... always spends his own hard earned money to buy seals chikes chests etc to help his clan grow .... defuses any drama that may occurr with poise...and his etiquette in the kaw community is outstanding and thats coming from someone who very rarely gives cred to anyone lol this player is a gd definition of humility and all thats gd in kaw many thanks for reading

14. thank you so much. I dontry my best to help everyone I can and I don't mind spending my money on you guys you guys are family to me I will help you guys grow. I can't wait for black friday:) I wanna see my little kaw family grow massive.

15. Robert takes new and old player alike and welcomes them into his clan. He helps them grow, learn and provides a fun, and caring environment for them to enjoy the game. He’s never been rude to anyone and is a most respectable human. I’d like to nominate him for valiant knight as well.

16. THG-_-R_O_B_E_R_T-_-THG - super helpful and always pleasant. Welcoming from the get go. Shares knowledge and supports new players, returning players and old faithful. Deserves a medal

17. Much has been said about Rob already, but there is no end to the thankfulness we all have Rob and all he has contributed. Personally he’s taught me many tricks and techniques to help me grow even faster, and so much more. For the little time I have known Rob I would truly consider him a friend. It’s been an a great honor to be in a clan, and being on the council I have seen even more how much he truly cares for his clan members. As he gives up his own time and resources without any hesitation time and time again. Would fight with Rob to the end without any thought!

18. I would like to also nominate Robert, he is an asset to the community, always ready to give a helping hand in whatever way he can🌞

20. Sry i copied ur post by accident was meant to like it my apologises