Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby -Silverbullet- on Apr 13 2018, 7:47pm

I received a pet and 100 xtals lol... wow
-Silverbullet-

Postby _Sinan_ on Apr 13 2018, 7:48pm

Biyamiti deserves the credit. He created the forum thread with examples of mechs proving the flaws players had complained about for a long time. Which led to many players contacting “help” to focus dev attention...finally.

Devs screwed up. Mods did squat to deserve credit here. It’s kinda nauseating for devs to now give mods and themselves credit.

At least they finally fixed it. Good job Biyamiti, and thank you for your work on thread and work with devs tonfix mechs.

Thx for the rocks and butt ugly pet tho devs.
_Sinan_

Postby Tweets on Apr 13 2018, 7:54pm

Does this mean that charms and equipment will now work ? .... these bugs have been fixed ???
Tweets

Postby _____-_Mr_-_G_-_____ on Apr 13 2018, 7:56pm

So when do i get all my charms returned of which didn't work for months so i figured they never will to go and trade them for furniture to find out you have gone and fixed the problem now! Not impressed. Might have to change app store rating to minus stars now!!!
_____-_Mr_-_G_-_____

Postby [ATA]Mark on Apr 13 2018, 7:58pm

_Sinan_ wrote:Biyamiti deserves the credit. He created the forum thread with examples of mechs proving the flaws players had complained about for a long time. Which led to many players contacting “help” to focus dev attention...finally.

Devs screwed up. Mods did squat to deserve credit here. It’s kinda nauseating for devs to now give mods and themselves credit.

At least they finally fixed it. Good job Biyamiti, and thank you for your work on thread and work with devs tonfix mechs.

Thx for the rocks and butt ugly pet tho devs.

yep good job to Biyamiti for the thread.
[ATA]Mark
Game Designer

Postby TAN__PinkFlash--EchoShock__GRA on Apr 13 2018, 8:00pm

I know y'all need to focus on big things, but do you plan to fix compatibility with the iPhone X... If so I'll love you longtime <3
TAN__PinkFlash--EchoShock__GRA

Postby Benzos on Apr 13 2018, 8:02pm

Well. Nice to see the peeps with 100 accounts / alts are getting pets that can be dismantled because they had a few charms on the account.

Way to imbalance the market, but then again, this thread shows us the devs running KaW are clueless. Would have made sense to make the pet untradeable / can't be dismantled like the Heckfire throne, but now you've just severely imbalanced furnishings scene. I just got pets on every account of mine. Smh. Typical ATA. No foresight.

So now you're going to see multiple maxed pets because ATA handed out free pets to every account and alt that had a few charms. :lol:
From one Fire to the next eh Mark. Who thought it was a good idea to inject so many pets into the economy lol. Atleast if they were like the Heckfire throne it would make sense.
Last edited by Benzos on Apr 13 2018, 8:04pm, edited 2 times in total.
Benzos

Postby DeadlyPenguin on Apr 13 2018, 8:03pm

TAN__PinkFlash--EchoShock__GRA wrote:I know y'all need to focus on big things, but do you plan to fix compatibility with the iPhone X... If so I'll love you longtime <3

I second please add iphone X support
DeadlyPenguin

Postby Athena on Apr 13 2018, 8:08pm

Antelope wrote:Can I just say Mark that this is exactly the type of thread and interaction Kaw needs. Devs fixing problems and are open and honest about it afterwards, along with interaction with the community. Keep it up Mark
Athena

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 13 2018, 8:09pm

-Silverbullet- wrote:I received a pet and 100 xtals lol... wow

Did you really? I should be getting it too, since they said all players affected will get same comp. I’m pretty sure I was affected. :(
Original_Belladonna

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements