Welcome our new Moderators!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Welcome our new Moderators!

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 3 2018, 12:24pm

Titan_God wrote:Heavily abuse powers I have not seen this can you enlighten me please? Have done no good? What in your thoughts is “good” a moderator has to do to achieve that status?

I actually think you're one of few decent moderators. But the abuse I refer to is silences for no reason, abusing mod powers to aid their own clans, locking threads for no reason, removing threads, again for no reason, refusing to help players, ignoring players, lies, and sometimes flat out helping players break rules unpunished. Yes, I'm aware the moderators will all deny this and I'm not talking about all of you, but you know who you are.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Apr 3 2018, 12:25pm

Mei wrote:
iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Are the moderators really going to reply with memes? And won’t bother with an actual reply?

This is normal for mei. Remember mods do no wrong.....right mei ? Or wait they spin it to stay mods........right mei ?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Apr 3 2018, 12:26pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
Titan_God wrote:Heavily abuse powers I have not seen this can you enlighten me please? Have done no good? What in your thoughts is “good” a moderator has to do to achieve that status?

I actually think you're one of few decent moderators. But the abuse I refer to is silences for no reason, abusing mod powers to aid their own clans, locking threads for no reason, removing threads, again for no reason, refusing to help players, ignoring players, lies, and sometimes flat out helping players break rules unpunished. Yes, I'm aware the moderators will all deny this and I'm not talking about all of you, but you know who you are.

SUPPORT !!!!

Postby Mei on Apr 3 2018, 12:28pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Yeah you spun it to save your ass, you both know what drgn meant. So you can take you lame excuse somewhere else. You two got called out and you spun it to the devs. You should have done the right thing and stepped down for lies to the devs.

We didn't twist anything or spin it to the devs because the devs never approached us about it because it wasn't an issue. You just want to make it an issue.
"you both know what drgn meant" yes, we both knew he meant actual gifting of the chest in the game because we all see the "gifting coming soon" tab. Again, you are seeing only what you want to see. You choose to see an innuendo that doesn't exist. Try not taking everything so seriously.
Mei

Postby Dafydd69 on Apr 3 2018, 12:30pm

Congrats spud 
Dafydd69

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Apr 3 2018, 12:35pm

Mei wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Yeah you spun it to save your ass, you both know what drgn meant. So you can take you lame excuse somewhere else. You two got called out and you spun it to the devs. You should have done the right thing and stepped down for lies to the devs.

We didn't twist anything or spin it to the devs because the devs never approached us about it because it wasn't an issue. You just want to make it an issue.
"you both know what drgn meant" yes, we both knew he meant actual gifting of the chest in the game because we all see the "gifting coming soon" tab. Again, you are seeing only what you want to see. You choose to see an innuendo that doesn't exist. Try not taking everything so seriously.

Why are you blowing up my pm ? You don’t want the attention.

Postby Moody on Apr 3 2018, 12:38pm

Whilst I bet I’m one of the “bad mods” I’d be intrigued to know why :ugeek:
Moody

Postby LMABAO on Apr 3 2018, 12:42pm

We’ve never been able to openly talk about that subject in forums. Threads/comments always gets closed/disappears. I’m sure this instance will be the only time that statement is incorrect but the average KaW player has never been able to discuss or report abuse of power with a true resolution.
LMABAO

Postby IlISIIIPllIlUIIlIDllll on Apr 3 2018, 2:02pm

Dafydd69 wrote:Congrats spud 

Thank you daf ️
IlISIIIPllIlUIIlIDllll

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Apr 3 2018, 4:19pm

LMABAO wrote:

We’ve never been able to openly talk about that subject in forums. Threads/comments always gets closed/disappears. I’m sure this instance will be the only time that statement is incorrect but the average KaW player has never been able to discuss or report abuse of power with a true resolution.

There will be no resolution. They are right and all of kawmunity is wrong

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements